Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stupid things customers say throughout the day

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ive got lots of nice corkscrew thingys with hinges in the middle

I did a job at a place that used to be a fancy restaurant and was turning into a real estate office, and there were boxes of corkscrews in the back so I toook some. :/

What's a SWITCH card and why must it be spelt with all caps?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Thats them! Really good ones. No one here seems to want one, apart from skweeky!

I spelt it in capitals as i was incredulous that someone could spend that much money on a frivolous thing like wine straight out of their bank account, rather than using a credit card. I will italicise the next thing I want to emphasise.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I like the ones that have got 2 arms that when you wind it down, they go up, and then you pull them down again to release the cork.

I could have explained that better

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Ross, whilst you're here, what's your opinion on Pink Tools? The DIY kind, not the kind the smutty little feckers who pass as educated literate men will deliberatly misinterpret the phrase as. JP told me off for buying them, because you wouldn't like it. I personally think it's a really good tool set, and because it's pink, shows who does the fecking DIY in my house, including fixing the fecking boiler!

Edit: http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/pr...l?pid=50707720
    Last edited by CrabGirl; 04-13-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #35

top left

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I like the ones that have got 2 arms that when you wind it down, they go up, and then you pull them down again to release the cork.

I could have explained that better
    Before I used a "Waiters Friend" I could only use the ones with arms, and never those that pulled straight out. Now I just screw, bend the hinge, and screw again. I've never been happier.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Too. Much. Innuendo.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    it's brilliant! The teflon coated screw bit winds into the cork with no resistance, and the cork comes sliding out with ease.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Ross, whilst you're here, what's your opinion on Pink Tools? The DIY kind, not the kind the smutty little feckers who pass as educated literate men will deliberatly misinterpret the phrase as. JP told me off for buying them, because you wouldn't like it. I personally think it's a really good tool set, and because it's pink, shows who does the fecking DIY in my house, including fixing the fecking boiler!

Edit: http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/pr...l?pid=50707720
    They're crap.
    Why?
    My pliers alone (or should I say 'ALONE'?) cost the same as that entire kit.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Talk about a put-down

"His pliars alone"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast