Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Four

Poster BT Rep: +1
    there was another one i though was good ..idunno if he was a super hero or not groggy may no(mayb) ..realy old b/w ..he wore a cape and shit with rockets on his back so he could fly about,which he crontroled by a knob on his chest
    Im thinking the Rocketeer...but I dont remember him having a cape. Goofy movie by the way. And yeah your right Jibb...Hasselhof was awful in the Nick Fury made for tv film. The reason ol George didnt want to play Fury is because in the new film they are going for uber violvence, and he wanted it to be more like the Fury of the 60's. Thats what I would have preferred also

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    If you guys want the whole scoop about Superhero movies to come, check out comics2film.com or comicscontiuum.com

They've announced the following.........

Iron Fist <lead role is the guy who did Darth Maul and the Toad in Xmen>

Sub Mariner

The Punisher

Iron Man

Fantastic Four

and a few others

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    BANNED
    Are you talking about Ironman?
    I honestly cant rembr ..even now u&#39;ve mentioned ironman.

It was a long time ago..i was brought up by my granparents..so i had to sit through all the b&#39;w shit they watched..some of it was good like
    what i mention earlier and the original b/w superman and flash gordons..the Betty grable and like wasnt though

Arl have a good think and post back

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by Jibbler@4 June 2003 - 02:35
    I have the original Fantastic Four movie on DVD that I got from Ebay. You guys should check it out. This one is a underground classic. B)
    I&#39;d like to see it, any chance of you sharing it? Please?

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Theres a divx version out floating around kazaa. Some have renamed it to the Hot Chick...just to annoy people when they download that film. Not sure of the file sizes though, just search for video and then &#39;fantastic four&#39;. I warn you though...it is horrifically bad...but the type of bad that ends up being hysterical.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Thanks Groggy, found it eventually - it would help if I could spell&#33; LOL
    Just waiting for a connect now.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by thegroggman@4 June 2003 - 15:43
    Theres a divx version out floating around kazaa. Some have renamed it to the Hot Chick...just to annoy people when they download that film. Not sure of the file sizes though, just search for video and then &#39;fantastic four&#39;. I warn you though...it is horrifically bad...but the type of bad that ends up being hysterical.
    I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself. The quality is really bad, but its worth a laugh. Comic fans will love this one.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    what makes the 1994 f4 an underground classic? You mean in terms of a really cheesy film or otherwise
    ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Another marvel , least think it was marvel, would be THOR. One id think would be good , not marvel buttt, is JOHNY QUEST. Think about it had 2 teen kids a dog ,the macho man race banner n good ole Dr. Quest . Could make 4 interesting cast , what you guys think

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by slick nick@4 June 2003 - 19:37
    what makes the 1994 f4 an underground classic? You mean in terms of a really cheesy film or otherwise
    ?
    The movie was produced but never released on the big screen, or on home video. I can&#39;t remember why this wasn&#39;t sent to the silver screen, but its been pretty hard to get a copy of it until recently. Now that we have p2p, rare movies aren&#39;t so rare anymore. Us comic book junkies collect things like this.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast