Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

PolishTracker

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestirt View Post

PolishTracker
    WOW............

I think no one can beat this.......
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nah buddy , FTN is the best
    but there r a few torrents in other trackers faster pretime , but is not making a differince , FTN is the best in pre times

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's hard to tell what with bad echos and things, but I believe the fastest legitimate 175MB upload I have seen is 8s, and the fastest legit 700MB I have seen is 33s, and I believe both were CT.

Can't remember noticing anything special for a 350MB release, but I remember pretty clearly that the Lost S03E14 pasted earlier was a late echo. I think CT has the best pre's on stuff people actually dl pretty consistently, followed by FTN, and ScT has really been improving in the last week or so.
    Last edited by Sentient; 04-16-2007 at 02:34 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaTrade View Post
    but there r a few torrents in other trackers faster pretime , but is not making a differince , FTN is the best in pre times
    I know FTN is the best tracker in terms of pre times but this thread is about the fastest pre times ever..... and i think that pre times in polish tracker is the fastest...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaTrade View Post
    I know FTN is the best tracker in terms of pre times but this thread is about the fastest pre times ever..... and i think that pre times in polish tracker is the fastest...
    PT has fast pretimes mainly in stuff hardly anyone downloads (mvids, lots and lots of XXX) so that they can say they have the fastest times. If you check their times on things like TV shows and movies, they're not bad, but they're nothing special either.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    7 sec after pre in torrentbits.ro

Last edited by prima1; 04-16-2007 at 04:17 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    WTH are pretimes? I have heard this everywhere, but have no idea what it means.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    WTH are pretimes? I have heard this everywhere, but have no idea what it means.

I'm not a 100% sure on this so someone can confirm it but from what I have seen I think it is the time that elapses after the airing of the show. So basically looking at these posts, the torrents were posted 7 secs (etc.) after the show finished airing. Which is pretty damn quick!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast