Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Another Cheater In OINk

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam200 View Post
    maybe you say that because you have good speed ut if you had bad speed what your gonna say
    i'd say : use packetnews.com

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by the_e_male View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pingponged View Post
    I think many on here should keep in mind OiNK ban plenty of people wrongly for (not) cheating. Just look at the evidence in the relevant threads.
    Right. Because cheaters would NEVER lie about it...
    Course they would. But claiming to have perfect accuracy (or anywhere close) on your cheat detection is deluded.

Add to this the fact that you never discuss/investigate a cheat case further.... you assume 100% accuracy. If you don't investigate at least some cases, you'll never know how accurate your detection methods are...

You guys are just making more and more enemies as time goes by. Thats my observation anyway.
    Last edited by pingponged; 04-16-2007 at 08:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    That's the reason why I have not invited anyone to OiNK. It's not worth of risk...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pingponged View Post
    Course they would. But claiming to have perfect accuracy (or anywhere close) on your cheat detection is deluded.

Add to this the fact that you never discuss/investigate a cheat case further.... you assume 100% accuracy. If you don't investigate at least some cases, you'll never know how accurate your detection methods are...

You guys are just making more and more enemies as time goes by. Thats my observation anyway.
    I'd say it is better not arguing in cases you have no idea about them.

And I don't care about those "enemies", they have a wide range of torrent sites , so let them cheat in other places, keep oink clean.
    i very appreciate oink's staff for their great work. i have never had any problems with them for almost a year , moreover, in the beginning i even got very polite and detailed answers to questions that were in faq and the rules, and no mod ignored my PMs with those questions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345