Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TiT will open again?

BANNED BT Rep: +5
    now thats nice i thought ill never see those gigs again hehe

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Maybe you won't,
    probably new userbase will be used but maybe they'll allow your old stats to be seen if you were member before.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Very Important BT Rep: +2
    It's going to be back!
    I've already contacted some of them and it's going to be back on may.
    I don't know anything about database though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    As far as I read in their press release or in another thread where they were talking about it. They DID NOT have the old userbase. I think I recall them saying it was purged/deleted over the past year. I could be wrong.

I doubt they would even want to keep that with the actions that took place last year.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    They do have it.You can contact staff via #TiT channel and ask to see your stats.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I heard that it is the best site ever. Will they open signups when they come back?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    dont think it was the best site ever but i would like to check it out also. i hope they have open signups.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by djozma View Post
    dont think it was the best site ever but i would like to check it out also. i hope they have open signups.
    if you where never a member, how can you you say "dont think it was the best site ever"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djozma View Post
    if you where never a member, how can you you say "dont think it was the best site ever"
    Post count booster??? Just a guess.

TiT was the best site for some, a good site for others, and a crap site to some. Each individual has their own views on TiT.

For myself, TiT was near the top of the list. There were/are one or two better sites, but not by a large margin. TiT was one of the few that made the cream of the crop.

When you see some new sites these days, and see how amateurish they appear, and when you remember how polished the TiT site looked, you realise that those people behind the scenes at TiT spent a lot of effort making sure that TiT was one of the best looking sites around. Even FileList, with it's huge membership, still looks like a TB clone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    ... which brought me to my original querstion in that thread i made.. most ppl replied that design doesnt mean shit to them and its just the content and speed... inmo thats very flawed... i believe that a gd design will itself dictate the speed and content....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12