Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sick Of Having Your Dl Cancelled?

Originally posted by Tikibonbon@4 June 2003 - 02:45
    still haven't shown me any proof pendajo
    !Jodalo! y !Callate la boca! !Usted es un maleton y un pajero! !A tu mama le gusta que le dan candela por el culo de usted, tambien! Si usted maldice alguien en espanol, usted debe sabe por lo menos lo que usted hace! A proposito, usted necesita obtener una vida.

Arrepentido, pero, quise mostrar usted que usted es estupido.

!Ademas, yo no soy un hombre, hombre, yo soy una mujer! LOL Una mujer hicieron un tonto fuera de usted. !Espero que usted lo aprecie!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    thought you weren't coming back little man?
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by angellynn26@3 June 2003 - 19:45
    Every time I connect, my dl is cancelled, even when there's 5 or more sources!!

This message to be directed toward: [names removed to protect the idiots... I mean innocent] for continually cancelling my download...
    Chances are, the downloads actually STARTED, got a few KBs, then quit.
    And the uploaders are blissfully unaware of the whole event -- they're not even cancelling the uploads!

Instead they have chat messages DISABLED and "Optimal Bandwidth While Idle" ENABLED.

Their connection is BADLY overloaded due to "Optimal Bandwidth While Idle" (or possibly unlimited upload bandwidth and 10+ max uploads allowed even when NOT Idle) --

It will allow NEW uploads to start, despite having 20+ going at once (not good on even a low-to-midrange DSL/Cable connection due to contention) and because they have 'popular' files or LOTS of files the number of new requests per second is KILLING OFF all the uploads already going -- thus giving each request a few KBs and then losing connection with them.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by angellynn26@4 June 2003 - 02:54
    !Jodalo! y !Callate la boca!  !Usted es un maleton y un pajero!  !A tu mama le gusta que le dan candela por el culo de usted, tambien!  Si usted maldice alguien en espanol, usted debe sabe por lo menos lo que usted hace!  A proposito, usted necesita obtener una vida.

Arrepentido, pero, quise mostrar usted que usted es estupido.

!Ademas, yo no soy un hombre, hombre, yo soy una mujer!  LOL  Una mujer hicieron un tonto fuera de usted.  !Espero que usted lo aprecie!
    Now that the moron is gone, I'll translate for those of you who come across this post. I won't translate the third sentence that starts with "A tu mama", because most anyone would consider it way too vulgar.

F*ck you and shut your mouth! You are a son of a bitch and a jerk-off. If you curse someone in spanish, you should at least know what you are doing. By the way, you need to get a life.

Sorry, but, I wanted to show you that you are stupid.

In addition, I am not a man, man, I am a woman! LOL A woman made a fool out of you! I hope you liked it!

If you are going to cuss someone out in spanish, know what you are doing and at least spell it right! Pendajo isn't a word....pendejo is and it means 'idiot', not asshole like most people think. If you want to call someone an asshole, try: el de atras or rulacho. "Rulacho" is mexican slang for asshole and translates literally into English. El de atras literally means: the thing in your bottom.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    why does the spinal tap song, bitch school keep popping into my mind?

put me in my place calling me a son of a bitch and a jerk off, thought you were educated little man

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    LOL...it's allllll good man. Would you like some more spanish? Oh, that's right....you couldn't respond until I TOLD you what I said...you had no clue! Who are you to talk about intelligence? Where'd yours go? Maybe that's why you hate God so much...when he was passing out brains, he must've forgotten to tell you about the meeting!

You can shut me off, but can you resist seeing what I post? Are you afraid? If you can't take the heat, don't start the fire!

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    no, no, please continue, seems to me you are really getting off to this, gotta get your kicks anyway you can i quess.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Quote from Switeck
    [/QUOTE]Chances are, the downloads actually STARTED, got a few KBs, then quit.
    And the uploaders are blissfully unaware of the whole event -- they're not even cancelling the uploads!

Instead they have chat messages DISABLED and "Optimal Bandwidth While Idle" ENABLED.

Their connection is BADLY overloaded due to "Optimal Bandwidth While Idle" (or possibly unlimited upload bandwidth and 10+ max uploads allowed even when NOT Idle) --

It will allow NEW uploads to start, despite having 20+ going at once (not good on even a low-to-midrange DSL/Cable connection due to contention) and because they have 'popular' files or LOTS of files the number of new requests per second is KILLING OFF all the uploads already going -- thus giving each request a few KBs and then losing connection with them. [/QUOTE]

Hey...I never thought about that, thanks. I will remove their names from the post then just in case it is a mistake. I would hate to hurt someone that didn't deserve it...

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by SERIAL KILLER@4 June 2003 - 08:45
    SHUT THE FUCK UP U 2 BITCHES
    Who asked you?!?

If you have nothing to contribute, why bother?

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by angellynn26+4 June 2003 - 09:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angellynn26 @ 4 June 2003 - 09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SERIAL KILLER@4 June 2003 - 08:45
    SHUT THE FUCK UP U 2 BITCHES
    Who asked you?&#33;?

If you have nothing to contribute, why bother? [/b][/quote]
    Looks like somebody has a attitude problem....prehaps anger management classes lol..... ....This is sure a fun chat .....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast