Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enter The Matrix

I always read the users reviews before i buy or download. the matrix got such bad reviews it was not even worth downloading

They rushed it to be released in time with the movie

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Not to mention one of its system requirements is a 7200RPM hard drive... Can anyone name me one other game that has a friggin' hard drive speed requirement? That has to tell you something right there...

3. Games   -   #13
    Having played the game to completion in under 5 hours I can honestly say that "it's a pile of steaming crap!!!" I've got a Gamecube and although XBox has the, allegedly, better version there really isn't that much difference. I don't think I had the game long enough to notice many glitches but there were a few that I definately saw; Cops standing inside furniture, cars crashing, etc. The bit I hated the most was the piss-poor collision detection - go to kick someone, miss and they still fly back 10 feet. Ridiculous!! Who play-tested this shit?? Thank God my local game store has a 10 day money back or swap guarantee!!! Next day I got Burnout 2 and I'm much happier for it. Fuck the Wachowski Brothers for putting their names to this turd of a game.

Overall, if you want to waste your time or cash buying into the Matrix franchise - Go for it. If you have any sense buy or download another game. You'll thank me one day!!
    Signature removed

4. Games   -   #14
    I dont normally get on my soapbox about anything like a Game or stuff , but in this case i thought i just had to vent my anger at such a waste of probably one of the best if not the best License to have (THE MATRIX) y'know!!! If it had been a quick cash-in on the first movie, and before Max Payne then maybe it would have been easier to swallow but when you've got a game that is so tightly interwoven with the 2nd movie (nay the whole trilogy and then some), directed by the bros. themselves, created by a seasoned game studio like Shiny and also had Warner bros. funding the f***in thing...what would u expect??

.....deep breath.....chill the f**k out now!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

5. Games   -   #15
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I actually thought it was quite good, but then again i played Niobe first as i wanted to save ghost for later, i just started playing ghost and yeah her driving is terrible

the driving as niobe is pretty poor,, as is with ghost leaning out the window, but the focus and hand to hand combat is excellent and the tension when an agent is chasing you is great.

I have the pc version, it does have some bugs but i think its still a cool game

6. Games   -   #16
    I have to agree Enter the Matrix was shit...

The only good thing about this game was the movie clips in between levels....

you could have atleast have bin Neo or Trinity but instead your 2 shit people...

Sum of the levels are a total let down.. In fact the whole game was a let down

most movie games are.... How shit does the Hulk game look

7. Games   -   #17
    I was thinking of downloading this, for pc. seeing as it is 4 disk i was worried it might be crap. seeing this has made me relise i ant going to download it now. thats a dead sert.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12