Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 70: Nations Collide

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So how do you think this is going to affect the betting odds in vegas? The upsets are happening all the time now. I love the sport and roll at a local gym here. You just never know what is going to happen. It only takes one slip up and your out cold. I think it keeps the sport interesting and anyone stepping into the cage has a chance no matter how unbalanced their skills seem.

Predictions for UFC 71?????
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    So how do you think this is going to affect the betting odds in vegas? The upsets are happening all the time now.

Predictions for UFC 71?????
    Dont know. Its a young sport....anything can happen. With all the recent upsets you can throw everything you "know" out the window. Like ive been telling people....2007 is the year of the upset: Gomi, lil Nog, Arona, Couture, GSP, Hendo and now CroCop....

-For UFC 71....personally i dont think Rampage is ready for liddell in a cage. I think he was pressured into taking this fight early simply bcuz they want liddell to win....BUT with all the recent upsets....Rampage beat him once, he can do it again....
    Proud Member of:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12