Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Movieworld's Lost & Found

sandemp
    There was this one movie I saw a bunch of times. It's an old creepy weird movie. It's about some baby that gets kidnapped. Then the some dude with weird hair starts going up and down strange stairs all over the place. Then it shows a clock, and its 13 o clock.

I know I didn't provide too much info, but does anyone know what movie I'm talking about?

[COLOR=blue]Is it Labarynth

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    Poster
    Wow sandemp I had no clue what that could have been from the description but you are positively right it sure as hell sounds like labarynth(my girlfriends favorite movie too). nice work

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    Poster
    thanks Kiwiman I'll have a new look around . It was a good flick if memory serves. B)

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@29 September 2003 - 08:34
    I remeber seeing a movie on tv as a kid which totally freaked me out but now I can't find what it was called.

It was made in the 70s or early 80s, and its about a hotel which gets infested with ants. These ants or maybe bugs cover everything and start killing people too. Its not a sci-fi or anything and they used real ants.

That's as best as I can remember. Any ideas?
    It Happened At Lakewood Manor aka Ants! 1977 and i think suzanne somers was in it

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Okay. I've got one thats been driving me nuts for years...
    I think its from the early/mid 70s...
    It has a girl in it who has surgical scars on her back that look like she's had wings removed...
    A guy uses a blackbird to crap in peoples eye, so it distracts them while the guy slips in and kills them...
    His car has license plates that say BRD-SHT.

Any idea?

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by sandemp@29 September 2003 - 04:09
    Is it Labarynth
    Wow, your right! That's been driving me nuts, thanks a lot!

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    Originally posted by Justsomeguy@29 September 2003 - 18:02
    Okay. I've got one thats been driving me nuts for years...
    It has a girl in it who has surgical scars on her back that look like she's had wings removed...
    A guy uses a blackbird to crap in peoples eye, so it distracts them while the guy slips in and kills them...

Any idea?
    Is it Brewster McCloud by Robert Altman?

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by Nora73+30 September 2003 - 17:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nora73 @ 30 September 2003 - 17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Justsomeguy@29 September 2003 - 18:02
    Okay. I&#39;ve got one thats been driving me nuts for years...
    It has a girl in it who has surgical scars on her back that look like she&#39;s had wings removed...

Any idea?
    Is it Brewster McCloud by Robert Altman? [/b][/quote]
    Possibly.. I really have no idea what the movie&#39;s called, as I was only about 8ish when I saw it.. and then I didn&#39;t see it all.. just a bit and it was "off to bed, young man" from mum.

I&#39;ll check out that title though.. tyvm.

9. Movies & TV   -   #209
    Originally posted by kiwiman+29 September 2003 - 17:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiwiman &#064; 29 September 2003 - 17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Turd Ferguson@29 September 2003 - 08:34
    I remeber seeing a movie on tv as a kid which totally freaked me out but now I can&#39;t find what it was called.

It was made in the 70s or early 80s, and its about a hotel which gets infested with ants. These ants or maybe bugs cover everything and start killing people too. Its not a sci-fi or anything and they used real ants.

That&#39;s as best as I can remember. Any ideas?
    It Happened At Lakewood Manor aka Ants&#33; 1977 and i think suzanne somers was in it[/b][/quote]
    Thanks kiwiman, that was the one I was thinking of.

10. Movies & TV   -   #210
    Woohooo&#33; Got pinned&#33;

Come on everybody, come in and help eachother find those gems.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast