Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No New Idea's

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My old bedroom in my parents' house still has A-Team border on the walls
    I love it when a plan comes together.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Aston Martin DB7's got my vote.
    I was thinking a Zonda...just goes those cars are beautiful..but my guess is theyll be using an American made car, just to follow in line with the original.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    i still had stickers and shit of them on cupboards, but took them all down.

think i recall having colouring-in books of them and shit as well....
    i downloaded the theme tune a while ago for sentimentality....almost made me cry, but not quite....
    no episodes on kazaa either, but i suppose they'd be laughable now.

did their plans ever.....never come together?

i cant even remember the types of bad guys they had in it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    LOl....they actually have re-runs of Knight Rider on everyday here on Sci-Fi. And A-Team re-runs every morning on both TNN and TV Land. Good Stuff. THe only bad guy I remember from Knight Rider was K.A.R.R. the evil car who was exactly like K.I.T.T. only he was...EVIL

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 09:06
    LOl....they actually have re-runs of Knight Rider on everyday here on Sci-Fi. And A-Team re-runs every morning on both TNN and TV Land. Good Stuff. THe only bad guy I remember from Knight Rider was K.A.R.R. the evil car who was exactly like K.I.T.T. only he was...EVIL
    sometimes i wish i had american tv !! nice one!!

hey i remember that bad guy car !!!
    fuck me grogger u are telepathic

in the opening scenes, does he do a wheely in the car? hehe, this is vagueness in the extreme

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Top three

Old school
    X-men 2
    Matrix 2

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 10:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 09:06
    sometimes i wish i had american tv &#33;&#33; nice one&#33;&#33;

hey i remember that bad guy car &#33;&#33;&#33;
    fuck me grogger u are telepathic

in the opening scenes, does he do a wheely in the car? hehe, this is vagueness in the extreme [/b][/quote]
    LOL...well like I said in another post Im not telepathic...maybe telepathetic. As for a wheelie...hmmm...I dont remember. I know there were two episodes with him. In the first he drove off a cliff into the water apparently to his impending doom. Then...a season later he came back...and he was now equipped with a laser...and then he got blown up. In between those two times I dont remember him doing a wheelie though. Im pretty sure either K.A.R.R. jumped K.I.T.T. or vice versa...but I dont remember any wheelies...I guess Im going to have to sit down and watch the show...all over...sounds good to me

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 09:20
    I guess Im going to have to sit down and watch the show...all over...sounds good to me

u lucky so-and-so &#33;&#33;&#33;
    i wouldnt mind a dose of 80&#39;s nostalgia....havnt had it in ages

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 10:27
    maybe this time it would take them 30 mins in the movie to produce a nuclear-equipped 450,000 ton warship...

i mean they always did produce ridiculous vehicles in a short space of time...

then again, maybe they did all have the knowledge...
    Ever seen Scrapheap? Those are even more ridiculous vehicles&#33;

I was thinking a Zonda...just goes those cars are beautiful..but my guess is theyll be using an American made car, just to follow in line with the original.
    My guess it&#39;s going to be a GM car
    I&#39;m curious as to which version of KITT they&#39;re going to reproduce.
    The old &#39;invincible shield&#39; KITT or the newer &#39;turbo-boost&#39; KITT. Probably the latter...

As to originality. It does seem the movie companies are running out of ideas. That could be suggestion however, as it&#39;s not the main movie season now and most movie companies plan their &#39;best&#39; movies around the holidays (except summer). And remakes are also pretty common throughout the years and the movie industry and the amount of movies to remake is still groing.

Furthermore, the amount of Marvel-based films coming out recently is due to the fact that the rights have been purchased by various companies and need to cash in before those rights transpire...

Remake with a twist:
    Jason vs. Freddy
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 11:06
    LOl....they actually have re-runs of Knight Rider on everyday here on Sci-Fi. And A-Team re-runs every morning on both TNN and TV Land. Good Stuff. THe only bad guy I remember from Knight Rider was K.A.R.R. the evil car who was exactly like K.I.T.T. only he was...EVIL&nbsp;
    Actually KITT it(him?)self turned evil one time due to being hacked by a collegue of the man who invented KITT, I believe.

Ah, the nostalgia...

Just rememberred. A dutch software company made a game &#39;Knightrider&#39; based on the series.
    Complete with turbo-boosts and all...
    Must look that one up sometime.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast