Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thewizeard banned on Oink!

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I really can't help this, so, I thought, while I am still allowed on this forum and the future is not at all sure, believe me... I thought with this easy click on link, where you don't really have to put so much effort in, you can magically arrive in The Lounge where only 3 word replies are common and acceptable, to be honest, often a smilie will suffice, without much effort. You will find it a colourful place with lots of nice images and naked ladies and the Lounge Wolves that I heard are planning a Coup here, later tonight. Course I realise you haven't much time for the ladies, yet..but, when you are ready you will remember the rudimentaries like, and if you have bookmarked this link, can once more join the nerve centre of FileSharingTalk.com

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    one last comment on this subject, then I am sure some helpful mod, will arrange to have this thread locked...

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmonger
    What is true, is that thewizeard, has been banned, from a popular site ! More news about that later!

This is worth knowing! thewizeard, who at that moment in time, was in the main irc Oink chat, discussing the terms of the take-over by MensaP2P.com; when the_E_male, suddenly, for no clear reason, banned his account! thewizeard was planning to keep all the present staff, until this unfortunate incident occurred.

Oink will be hosted at MensaP2P newest server park here New owners, new pleasant rules and all free.
    source~~~ http://phpbb.slavanap.org/viewtopic.php?t=4135 (scroll down to the last post.)

Someone is going to receive a surprise....

skizo, time for teh rusty key.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123