Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spiderman 4 !!!..... and 5 ???

spider man one wasnt that good. cool to see spidy's moves, finally, in a real live feature. but the green goblin was terrible and embarrassing. toby made a good peter but not so good spiderman. his arms and legs are a little short. in my humble opinion.

second movie was pretty awesome though. it was def slow in some parts...but overall spiderman two os the superior of the thre movies (as fara s movies go). i shivered when i saw doc oc in live action...and the action was cool..reminded me of the old 60's spiderman and doc oc. but this time toby wasnt really a good peter...at all... in f act it was ugly. harrry was ontop of his game...!

3rd...well...it was very loose. it showed the sandman's origin without explaining what the hell it was that transformed him.
    and the symbiot came out of nowhere and by 'happenstance?" it stowawayed on peter parker's bike? where did that thing come from?

i think it was a mistake to add venom.

i did like the black suit tho i wish they would have stuck to the original look.
    if they would have put another villain like 'morbius' the living vampire...or 'especially' the lizard! instead of venom...and had peter just keep the black suit all the way through the movie...battling the lizard and the sandman.
    that would have been cool...
    then...they could have opened up the fourth movie with peter struggling with the black suit...while having to chase dr connors...aka the lizard, into the sewers...where he encounters morbius the living vampire....we could make this movie all dark like the first batman.

we can end this movie with spidy seperating himself fom the symbiot.

5th movie should be devoted to venom. we can have some more cameos of the characters like the black cat...or kraven or something....but the sole of the story should be the classic story of spidy comics. the end of the movie would be spidy borrowing the weaopon that uses sound to seperate the suit from eddy brock...and eddy brock goes to prison.

6th movie should open with the symbiot breaking venom out of prison...and inadvertantly leaving a spawn behind...where cletus cassidy, the cell mate of the eddy, finds it and bonds with it...and the rest shoul be the 'Carnage' that ensues...where spiderman and venom have to team up to defeat 'Carnage.

that is what i say...

but when venom talks...it should be two voices....and he should use the words us instead of 'i'...and we instead of 'me'...since there are actually two.

nuff said.
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

"my passions come from common spring from which i do not bring my sorrows"

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Spiderman's trilogy is nowadays the best of marvel movies imo.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    would be nice to have some more elements from the comics like bringing in black cat character

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    marchewka's Avatar FST BT Rep: +1
    Tobey Maguire is the man

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    god forbid, they are screwing w/ the damned story line too much. three is enough.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    fuck all your mathers .....................

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    They will re-consider making another one looking at the sales figures from teh third and see if its a viable concept on making extras i would think with SPM 3 not making as much as SPM 2

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    sunman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I find Spiderman movies to be quite boring in my own opinion

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    3 enuff, 4 & 5 will just fuck up the story more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123