and the community is good enough

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    meroo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I would love a invite i can provide ratios if needed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    GUYS THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY THREAD

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    YEah everyone got it.But thay can say what they want!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    thegman24's Avatar 100% American BadA$$ BT Rep: +2
    Detale,

You know, I'd like to make a point about your original post... if your worried about the members of the Rabbit community going on a rampage of spirited giving; I feel you are wrong! Your fears are unwarranted, because I have every belief that anyone who has gone through the grueling and laborious of trying to obtain an invite to a private tracker, would want to translate that feeling of becoming a member an meaningless club, to someone else!!

Why don't you make each of the the prospective Rabbit members dance like a monkey--for an invite, or better yet, bark like a dog; shoot, that would work better than any RATIO for me!!!

P.S. add with a dose of salt, The Gman

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I gave my invite in a swap on another forum, now both of us are disabled...I think this is a trap to catch us

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    as much as i would like to get one for free i realise that aint gonna happen

unlucky for me i dont know anyybody who actually has rabbit

thats why im willing to trade for a SCT invite for it which i believe is on the same level

people can say what they want about rabbit- everyone has opinions but if so far there has only been one offering for rabbit. surely rabbit has some power users?

@ belladonna u prob gave it to a rabbit spy in which u got screwed or a prev member who is using same ip

thats how u get banned

tbh most memners dont have rabbit and havent had rabbit so the majority is safe. also go through a middleman and i believe fst is prob the best invite trade forum so (a) has more spies (b) has more proper traders
    Last edited by tintin123; 05-05-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    fit4trading's Avatar Torrent Kingpin BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    is there really something good in the site or is it only something with extremely rare invites but no good movie/tv packs inside ??

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by thegman24 View Post
    Detale,

You know, I'd like to make a point about your original post... if your worried about the members of the Rabbit community going on a rampage of spirited giving; I feel you are wrong! Your fears are unwarranted, because I have every belief that anyone who has gone through the grueling and laborious of trying to obtain an invite to a private tracker, would want to translate that feeling of becoming a member an meaningless club, to someone else!!

Why don't you make each of the the prospective Rabbit members dance like a monkey--for an invite, or better yet, bark like a dog; shoot, that would work better than any RATIO for me!!!

P.S. add with a dose of salt, The Gman
    WTF!!!

I gave mine away to someone who simply asked for it in a previous post. I guy I knew and knew well. I feel you guys are awful hostile in here and I was only trying to tell you guys don't give so much for Rabbit invites because soon enough they will have more invites available so in a few weeks or so it will be much easier to obtain. I have been doing this a while and i can see the trends some sites are hot and then they are 5hit. I merely wanted to warn those who didn't know better and traded IMO better invites for a rabbit simply because its hard to get. Believe me just because a site is harder to get into DOES NOT mean it is better.

Of course anyone can say what they want, I just felt people Like you were missing the point. Have a great day

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I will take a free invite... I do not trade invites/accounts. I have over 1tb upped on 2 different trackers..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast