Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Leeware Problem

0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    but still offline with oink/sct

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DreamWorks's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    for me too ...
    On ScT & FB ....

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    there is nothing lee from leeware can do at the moment. the datacenter, where his servers are located, suffered from a major dos attack. the data center lost around 20 gigabits of bandwidth from one of their upstream providers yesterday. hence, the crippled speeds everyone had yesterday. when they went back online, everything came back to normal. except from what i understand the ip range 85.17.*.* and a few others have been blocked for the time being. i'm sure they will take some security precaution before lifting the ban on those ip addresses.

i'm pretty sure ScT and the others mentioned in this thread are part of the 85.17.*.* range.

all you can do at this point is wait until they lift the ban.

you can do a tracert to verify what i'm talking about. shoot leeware an email with the tracert info and maybe the datacenter will see a demand to open the ip range sooner?

anyway, that's pretty much all i know at the moment.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Member BT Rep: +1
    ahh that also explains why Bit-HDTV aint working.. also on 85.17.x.x range

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Omaster's Avatar ISC4LYFE BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Or he could just punch a couple holes in the class B ban for specific trackers, not like theres that many of them people care about, and obviously they're not the ones ddosing.

ISC - The Israeli elite.

Seedbox

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by eminem View Post
    try to use Azureus
    Azureus on 356MB RAM, you must be crazy

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    maxrebo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Lee has no control over what address blocks the data center blocks or doesn't block. It's sort of unfortunate that the DDoS came from the Leaseweb datacenter, as thats where almost all of the good trackers are hosted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    same prob here with at least 8 trackers...
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    for information, my seedbox went down a couple of hours ago. I sent an email to Lee and is doing what is needed to prevent further problems :

Please be advised after receiving several complaints regarding of frozen and stuck
    VMs - I discovered that the host servers are picking up IPv6 addresses which is changing the routing on the bridge this is causing the VMs to become unavailable. To correct this
    situation I have to change the configuration of the host node to ignore those packets and I have to bounce it to get everything to work correctly again. Your VM will come
    online shortly.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I know i did say bad things about leeware recently, it was just a time bad timing, i regitered the day the ddos attack began I had to write to Leeware 3 times the first day to reboot

But now things run much more smothly and i'm beginning to enjoy this hosting, it can be really fast at some moments (i had 5,5 MBps yesterday )

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast