Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrentbytes is it worth it?

WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    TB is ok, but i prefer TL or Revtt over it

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    nemesi54's Avatar BCC nemesis BT Rep: +3
    Yes worth a shot if you're looking only for fresh releases....

Great tracker but with some problems lately that the staff there are trying to fix...

Eventually will again become one of the best...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    The first torrentbytes was the best torrenttracker for scene trackers.
    Now... well not so much. Its still a good tracker, but not like the first one was. if you only interested in the torrents, then you can get them at just as fast download and probobly better pretimes at several other trackers.
    Try SCC, it still have open signups, grate pretimes, and the tracker is still growing.
    So my advise, dont waist your time hammering the site to find the right way to spell the word. Its simply impossible. (i know, 3 months ago was trying for a day to manage to signup for the tracker)
    sorry for my igmorance what tracker is SCC?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by russ868me View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    The first torrentbytes was the best torrenttracker for scene trackers.
    Now... well not so much. Its still a good tracker, but not like the first one was. if you only interested in the torrents, then you can get them at just as fast download and probobly better pretimes at several other trackers.
    Try SCC, it still have open signups, grate pretimes, and the tracker is still growing.
    So my advise, dont waist your time hammering the site to find the right way to spell the word. Its simply impossible. (i know, 3 months ago was trying for a day to manage to signup for the tracker)
    sorry for my igmorance what tracker is SCC?

pm you...cannot write the url here?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Dont underestimate tb. Sure it is a bit sucky atm but once it gets it shit together, it will be one of the fastest trackers in the world(in download speed). Dont forget that it has tons of Scandinavians.

Tl had(and probably still has, even with tb being almost constantly offline) slower download speeds than tb. And what is worst is that tl is p2l and has an awful black theme that sucks @@.

On the other hand, tl has very good and dedicated uploaders. That's why tl has very good pretimes(tb pretimes are probably worst than piratebay's atm ) and tons of torrents. Tl also has a flexible ttl(torrents stay alive for as long as they have seeders) and gets non 0day scene releases uploaded.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Torrentbits was the original and best. Torrentbytes has excellent speed on all files that they host, but the selection can be somewhat limited. Overall, I think it is worth it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Can you also PM me and tell me what SCC is?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    JunelBT's Avatar User title goes here BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skengeboy View Post
    Nope, TB nowadays is no good. I agree with the others, try TL or SCC instead.
    x2

TB isn't anywhere worth anywhere near the aggravation of the sign up process.

RevTT, TL, SCC, etc..., MUCH better alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by avoozl View Post
    Torrentbits was the original and best. Torrentbytes has excellent speed on all files that they host, but the selection can be somewhat limited. Overall, I think it is worth it.
    It's really not, it's all scene, which can be had almost anywhere.
    Last edited by JunelBT; 05-16-2007 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    zehsay's Avatar trance lover BT Rep: +3
    It took me log time to get into, but it's not worth it. Get TL, it's far much better.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Wait and see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast