Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Windows Vista Complete Crack

i have had vista running for 6 months now and it downloads updates and and is registered.. with a working crack. I dunno what all that hubub is.. there are cracks out there that work.. mine works fine.

2. News (Archive)   -   #32
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Worked like a charm. Did anyone else who installed it, have there Visita telling you that you own a Dell?

3. News (Archive)   -   #33
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    The release is dell branded, there is a reg fix for that though.

4. News (Archive)   -   #34
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz View Post
    Worked like a charm.
    good news

5. News (Archive)   -   #35
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    I'm toying with the idea of flashing my mobo with a moded bios that has a slic table (M$ signature) added. Risky, but would be so cool if itm worked. Many have reported that their's did work, but also a fair share of dead mobos. But I think my mobo has a rollback feature for bad flashes anyway.
    It's not worth risking killing your mobo just to run vista. Both the NoPE and PANTHEON releases work fine.
    Didn't read this before I did it, but it worked great! Vista activated and bios fully functional.

I was having trouble getting the x64 version to work while dual booting. I used the softmod crack which didn't work. This on the otherhand is BEAUTIFUL

6. News (Archive)   -   #36
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    should i use nope or panthelon

7. News (Archive)   -   #37
    I recently installed Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X86.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE without any problems, it didnt ask me for activation during the installation process
    now i check the activation screen and says "27 days for activation. Active windows now.." im a bit confused cause i remember checking it some hours ago and said Activated...

Any help? Is it normal or isn't really activated?

8. News (Archive)   -   #38
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Unsure

Quote Originally Posted by poziman View Post
    I recently installed Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X86.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE without any problems, it didnt ask me for activation during the installation process
    now i check the activation screen and says "27 days for activation. Active windows now.." im a bit confused cause i remember checking it some hours ago and said Activated...

Any help? Is it normal or isn't really activated?
    If it worked before maybe M$ came out with a fix.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234