Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Poster BT Rep: +1
    HEROES. OMG. Can't get enough of this show.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    We still need to find about this person who Molly sees that sees her.

She says he's worse than Sylar.

Also I thought Candice was a fat black woman but it seems the skinny white chick is who she really is.

Sylar getting away was bullshit. He has no healing power so wtf? He should die like anyone else.

What's Hiro's father's and Peter's mom's power? We'll probably find out next season.

Btw, there are so many rip-offs from the comic book Rising Stars that it's ridiculous. I suggest you read it even if you never cared for comic books. Either way....Heroes did a good job.

Btw, there is a Heroes spinoff called Heroes: Origins coming this Fall. It's 7 episodes and chronicles a new hero per episode. Viewers get to pick which one appear in the upcoming season.

Also look for Bionic Woman.

I lurves teh American TV,

Sylar might not have gotten away. He could've been dragged away by the man that Molly thinks is "much worse than Sylar". It's quite possible he could train Sylar to become even more powerful..

Sorry, just me rambling on

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by xbawksz View Post
    Sylar might not have gotten away. He could've been dragged away by the man that Molly thinks is "much worse than Sylar". It's quite possible he could train Sylar to become even more powerful..

Sorry, just me rambling on
    Interesting theory. They definitely peaked my interest with this mysterious villain (or a hero?) thats supposedly more powerful than Sylar.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i doubt it could be one of the heroes who is more powerful than Sylar since only villans sit by and let things happen if does not interfere with there plans.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    I was thinking how interesting it would be if Sylar switched sides. At the end of the finale he was: I'm not going to blow up but I'm here to stop you from blowing up something like that. I might be wrong. Also I kinda got the idea from how they showed a different side of him with his mother. When he thought he was going to blow up, he wanted to be a watch repairman again. Also Peter is a live thats just a fact, when he was going to blow up he passed out and traveled back in time or something. He met the that guy and hes like your the one to blah blah. Also indicates Nathan might also be alive.

Quick question: with all the powers that Sylar got shouldn't Peter have all the abilities Sylar had? So Sylar could have some weird resilient power or something that could have allowed Peter to save Nathan?

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    One thing that I often wondered, maybe some of you guys can help clear up.

How exactly does Sylar steal others powers, does he actually eat the brains or what?

Just wondering lioke.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by papasmurfyh View Post
    Quick question: with all the powers that Sylar got shouldn't Peter have all the abilities Sylar had? So Sylar could have some weird resilient power or something that could have allowed Peter to save Nathan?
    Maybe Lenderman and the cheerleader's healing abilities? But i dont think Sylar had any of those and the chearleader's self healing ability is only limited to oneself.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    One thing that I often wondered, maybe some of you guys can help clear up.

How exactly does Sylar steal others powers, does he actually eat the brains or what?

Just wondering lioke.
    I always thought his ability was that he could see how things work. He mentioned that he had that talent when Dr Suresh visited him in the watch repair shop. Perhaps he examines their brains and figures out how they work.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Seevers View Post
    Perhaps he replicates the heroes' dna strands that he gets from their brains and implements it with his own?

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    My theory was based on the idea that the abilities were derived from previously unused portions of the brain.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast