Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Who thinks SCT is over rated

finnlugg's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sct is best when it comes to speed

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    biggie944's Avatar If i can give i will BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post

Your on drugs
    lol! nice answer man.. or he is about 12 or something. I still cant understand why he opened this thread..dude if you know you are an idiot then you dont need to show it to all fst members, just keep it for yourself
    i opened this thread to ask a valid question and ask the opinion of what people think of ScT the only idiots are the people who put posts up like yours and half of the posts in this thread if u have nothing to say about my question dont post there is no need to get personal or do u have to try and big yourself up because u have nothing constructive to say.

And another point most are going on about how good it is because of free leech well do u not think there is a reason why u have free leech,because all the uploaders have high bandwidth so when free leech is over how do u think u are going to seed when your bandwidth is not needed because of the uploaders.

@ leeter you obviously have nothing better to say than childish remarks so why post in this thread at all.
    Last edited by biggie944; 05-24-2007 at 09:38 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    This all comes down to a matter of personal preference and there is no wrong or right answer.

For me with my connection speed and my willingness to wait on a download. Torrent Leech and Revtt are more than adequate for me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I don't really care that much about pre-time, but I have been a member at TL for a while now and never liked it because of the VIP system there + the embedded "Support TorrentLeech" thing which I'm unable to block. After joining ScT I seriously doubt that I'll download anything from TL again. The only good thing about TL is the invites that you can give to just about anyone without worrying and that the Axial releases often get seeded for a while.

The ScT layout rocks as well

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789