Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii: 480i vs 480p.. results: spend $6.75 for a world of difference.

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well I notice a difference in the pics, and I will be buying the cables, so thanks for the difference.
    Maybe you just need a better monitor or some glasses to see the difference?

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    well I notice a difference in the pics, and I will be buying the cables, so thanks for the difference.
    I don't see a difference either besides a different color on one pic.

3. Games   -   #13
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiranai_Baka View Post
    Well I didn't buy it from there, I bought it on amazon for 1cent plus 7.99 shipping (Lol...) since amazon is a more trustworthy place.
    The owner of that site has gmail as his frickin contact email.. wtf is that?

This component cable better be worth it slim! or its your ass on the line!! *shakes the index finger up*
    When I bought my riot club (another post) from amazon my guy had a gmail contact too lol! .... amazon is becoming like half.com.

good luck tho! kiadomain is trustworthy tho thats what i'll be ordering when I move into my new apt and have my wii set up on a tv that can handle it. (100 inches!)
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

4. Games   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Or maybe there is next to fuck-all difference.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

Or maybe there is next to fuck-all difference.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    There's a large, very noticeable difference between the pictures. Id seriously consider getting an eyesight test if you cant easily tell them apart.

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    There's a large, very noticeable difference between the pictures. Id seriously consider getting an eyesight test if you cant easily tell them apart.
    At first glance it is not easy to tell them apart.

I do see a slight difference in sharpness. You mainly can see it in the first set of pics on the wood ladder.

It's nothing to write home about though. It is not a "blow me away" improvement.

I didn't notice a difference on Wii Sports but that has neutered graphics anyway. There aren't rich textures or anything.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 06-02-2007 at 06:17 PM.

8. Games   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Nah, I can see the difference I just reckon that it is fuck-all. Certainly not "a world of difference".

If someone bought me the cables and fixed it into the back of my TV for me then I might consider using it for that amazing improvement on the Wii's graphics. Maybe.
    Last edited by Cheese; 06-02-2007 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Games   -   #19
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Well the cable is around $7.

By the way, I should be able to notice the difference since I'm playing it on my dell 24" (1920x1200 resolution) so it should be sharper than the composite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12