Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad News

There is still DEViANCE (which btw. just released NWN: Shadows of Undrentide and Star Trek: Elite Forces 2 today ) and Immersion and some other groups that are still releasing the goods. Most of the members of Fairlight will probably be reborn again as a new group which is usually the case whenever a group/guild/whatever gets disbanded. For instance, when I played Everquest, many guilds were broken up. However, most of the members usually just started a new guild. So new name, relatively same people

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    I know I sure appreciated all of their work. Every time I used one of their no-cd patches it worked - others weren't always as reliable.

Do I feel guilty about not buying that software? Not in the least since I wouldn't have bought it even if I couldn't find the patch. I appreciate the developers who created these amazing games and those that unlocked them.

Thanks again FL!

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xilo@18 June 2003 - 15:26
    There is still DEViANCE (which btw. just released NWN: Shadows of Undrentide and Star Trek: Elite Forces 2 today ) and Immersion and some other groups that are still releasing the goods. Most of the members of Fairlight will probably be reborn again as a new group which is usually the case whenever a group/guild/whatever gets disbanded. For instance, when I played Everquest, many guilds were broken up. However, most of the members usually just started a new guild. So new name, relatively same people
    is that star trek game the FPS one?

4. Games   -   #14

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by daemoncel@18 June 2003 - 18:41
    we all need to evaluate how much this stuff is worth to us...
    I thought we already had... and that's why we're all here right now.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Man! It cant be, All games I got from them worked, and they had them out fast! This is bad. This means there wont be as good games out any more.

7. Games   -   #17
    BANNED
    i don't care, who would whine over a bunch of illegal people? c'mon seriously.

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by bulio@23 June 2003 - 00:19
    i don't care, who would whine over a bunch of illegal people? c'mon seriously.
    We are not whining. we are paying respects to one of the Robin Hoods of Gaming that has left us.

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by bulio@23 June 2003 - 01:19
    illegal people?
    lol, sorry that just sounds funny

10. Games   -   #20
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Just what is an "illegal person"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast