Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dont trade swedvdr accounts, original owner can get it back.

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clubzz View Post

I guess.
    The question is.. do you really want the account tho? Or do you just want to be able to say : "wow i got access to _random tracker name_" and then just let it rot there :p
    Of course they want the account.... so they can turn around and trade it away for access to another random tracker
    True with most people here I imagine. It's kinda like trading cards back in the old day, but with memberships instead. What else would explain so many people wanting UK-T in spite of the fact it's rated a 6/10 for quality?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    so they can get leverage with future trades

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    People shouldnt trade accounts at all.
    Not what p2p is about.
    Word up, dawg. join the chain gang

Btw, ibnahmed, I have FTN, ScT, BitmeTV, ehh what else? Hmm.. Anything else but U*-T I can pretty much get by just PMing someone

My nickname is "FalconsSB." And I have never traded.
    i am happy for u affording such generous friends.

anyway i will tell u my story about private bittorrent trackers.
    when i first started using BT, it was from public sites with low speeds and etc ..

then i came across demonoid. they say they open registration every Friday (which they didnt do for a month at that period). i searched demonoid (i respect this tracker) invites and came to many sites where i begged for a demonoid invite but none gave me any. i came here in fst and begged for it but none gave me.

then i waited till open registerations an signed up.
    after that i heard about better trackers. i deiced to go for ST where i came here begging for it. finally i managed to convince someone (from fst by the way) to give me an ST invite for a $11 pounds. he said he will donate it in ST. (anyway if he did, he would have got two free invites there )
    latter on he gave me an oink invite.

then i came back here some weeks ago and developed from demonoid to ftn mainly by trading. (i am thankful to those who offered me bitme, bitmeTV and the unseccessful FB invite and others as free giveaways)

so it is a completey different story.
    finally, if i ever was able to get these without trading, i wouldnt have traded.

NOTE: i never traded accounts which i got as invites. i keep them. i only trade what i get by trading.

Left out

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    heh

i guess i'm a member of ft.n and exigo because of the people i know, in both cases i've been invited by the sysops

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post

if you need to trade accounts to get access to a tracker, you don't belong on that tracker
    So right.

edit...
    Last edited by Blahman; 09-27-2007 at 11:42 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahman View Post

So right.

Correct, I banned a FST staff member recently for account trading. It is dumb and against p2p ethics.
    u r only showing off bro.

Left out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123