Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is there a comunity that...

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I know two such sites.

Javelin Invites and the BCC.

Of late, I have given up trading and now I only do giveaways. I feel much more satisfaction when giving away invites rather than trading them.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FST it's the best community around the net. Here are ppl from so many country's but we all are friends and that's important: TO TRUST.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Also, trading is not a must to obtain good trackers. I've never done it and I've gotten them all....... from FST.
    The number of members on here that actually help honest people with free invites is sadly overshadowed by the number of pricks looking to trade an invite for something ridiculous in return (usually an invite they got free too).

I don't understand why you guys have that what invites are worth thread. It does more damage to the community than it does benefit. Granted, it's not as harmful as cheaters and the like, but detrimental nevertheless. If anything, the thread should be modified to keep only the reviews of the trackers themselves and renamed to Tracker Reviews, or something. Let the people decide what they want to trade invites for. As it is right now, these kids are mislead into trading excellently buffered accounts (lower rated, less rare, ohnoez) for craptastic higher rated (more rare, whoopeteefuckindo) accounts.

This doesn't have much to do with I just said but, just the other day, some idiot came up to me asking me for a 200gb buffered oink account with all kinds of restrictions on me, just for an ftn invite, JUST FOR A FUCKING FTN INVITE!! I laughed pretty hysterically and told them to fuck off. Thank goodness I know good people, and I eventually got the ftn invite, for free.

I could see this community being more friendly, happy, and flourishing under a system where you have to prove why you need a certain tracker, because not everyone NEEDS the tracker they're asking for, they just lust after the rating and trading power it may represent, so they can eventually trade it for a "higher rated" invite.

But yeah, whatever.
    Alright.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nicely spoken
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Javelin and TI.

FST is great. i've made some good friends but some bad buddies too (yeah, those cheaters that gets your invites taken from your account, ******r*ce), but nonetheless, it helped me become a better filesharer.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    its just trophy hunting, collecting, whatever....nice hobby, but there are ppl who could REALLY use the high lvl sites, but never get in.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Last edited by hungdob; 06-09-2007 at 02:51 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    .nvm

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    javelin invites .. ironical you need an invite to get in to that forum too lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    usomani's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Haha so true..been looking since ages to get into that forum community..wanna give this trading thing up..can anyone hook me up with an invite to javelin? (if so pls pm me asap) will be waiting desperately

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast