Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: aXXo

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    He posts ALL his torrents on thepiratebay and you can see them all here http://thepiratebay.org/user/axxo
    I think aXXo would disagree .

Her's a quote from a personal interview that can be found HERE

TorrentFreak: Okay, perhaps this one is easier to answer. What is your favorite BitTorrent site?
    aXXo: I don’t have one. Darksiderg.com is where my original releases are, But I release to many. Superfundo, Demonoid, MiniNova, The Pirate Bay.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    AXXO SUCKS! Just thought i'd say. Also all you people posting links to lame sites (e.g torrentbox) saying thats where his torrents are uploaded to, your wrong! He posts ALL his torrents on thepiratebay and you can see them all here: http://thepiratebay.org/user/axxo
    you are an idiot....

try reading this first

http://forums.torrentbox.com/viewtop...highlight=axxo

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Actually my only problem with aXXo's releases are that I can't download them. Not because I don't know where to find, but because all his releases in EVERY site I've tried till now give me failed hash checks. Only his releases, and I don't want to spend 10 GB for downloading a 700 MB file.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Last edited by d00z3rlah; 03-12-2014 at 10:42 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Personally i dont download aXXo, I cant stand homemade stuff (i know im weird that way, i only get proper scene releases)
    I have seen the quality he delivers and its rather good, So hes giving the common Bittorrent user something they are looking for. A regular Download/watch/Delete user dont really care how the rips are made, or if they followed rules wile doing it.
    So he is going a good job for the P2P community, Though the times he re encodes dvdrs or xvids form other groups he should give proper respect to the original group at least.
    So even though i dont actually get his encodes, i understand why people do like him, He is rather fast, and he post good movies, and they are unrared for the average home user. So i can understand and respect why users prefer his rips. Though I dont want hes rips on a scene only tracker, I know allot of users want that, But since he dont follow the rules for the scene his rips should not go to those trackers. Mentioning this since i usually see like 1 post each week asking why aXXo releases aint uploaded to "instert tracker here"

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Personally i dont download aXXo, I cant stand homemade stuff (i know im weird that way, i only get proper scene releases)
    I have seen the quality he delivers and its rather good, So hes giving the common Bittorrent user something they are looking for. A regular Download/watch/Delete user dont really care how the rips are made, or if they followed rules wile doing it.
    So he is going a good job for the P2P community, Though the times he re encodes dvdrs or xvids form other groups he should give proper respect to the original group at least.
    So even though i dont actually get his encodes, i understand why people do like him, He is rather fast, and he post good movies, and they are unrared for the average home user. So i can understand and respect why users prefer his rips. Though I dont want hes rips on a scene only tracker, I know allot of users want that, But since he dont follow the rules for the scene his rips should not go to those trackers. Mentioning this since i usually see like 1 post each week asking why aXXo releases aint uploaded to "instert tracker here"
    TBH if you download even scene releases over 90% of those in XVID, VCD, SVCD come from p2p groups anyways.
    Theres only a handful of groups if that from those cats that acctually do their own rips. The rest of the groups just steal it from p2p releases.

A good example would be the Fantastic4 Release this weeked. Heres a list of groups that released it all of which took their copies from p2p releases..

Fuze, MVS, & CanalStreet.
    You seen any other scene groups release a copy that wasnt from p2p?
    Cause I sure havent.

So to shame a p2p group for using a scene groups encode is kinda bad since scene groups are just using p2p encodes so axxo in return is just using p2p sources.

Basically go to VCDQ and check the first page of VCD....
    The only release on the whole first page which wasnt taken from p2p to my knowledge is:
    Disturbia *SVCD* by Wbros. All the rest were originally released by p2p groups/individuals.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 06-17-2007 at 01:26 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    torrentspy.com
    aXXo makin' grate quality rips indeed!!!! Just look it how many people seeding his torrent!!!
    Last edited by yag22; 06-17-2007 at 02:37 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

TBH if you download even scene releases over 90% of those in XVID, VCD, SVCD come from p2p groups anyways.
    Hmm, I dont think i agree with those stats. Sure there are some groups that steal their releases form P2P.
    But 90% of Xvids are stolen, common that have to be BS.
    Perhaps you are talking about the TS/CAM and crappy releases like that, But even then i doubt its 90% thats stolen.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    the quality of axxo's rips is not enough for me.
    I like watching movies in HD with DTS or AC3

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    for a 1cd version of movies.. what quality do you expect ?? but axxo 1 cd is even better than diAMOND 1 cd versions !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast