View Poll Results: Do you think President Bush should be impeached?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 61.64%
  • No

56 38.36%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Bush

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I don't think that castrated rams should get to vote either.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Fasttracker A
    If Gore was found the winner of the vote, you would want to impeach him for the
    having the war also.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Nahan, you assume that Gore would have been as hideously inept at diplomacy as Bush. I think that many more nations would have come to the party if the invitations had been nicer.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@17 June 2003 - 13:38
    I don't think it's fair that foreign nationals get to vote on wether our president should be impeached or not.
    C'mon... Saddam was either the dumbest dictator ever not opening the country up to inspections when he didn't have them or their very well hidden or a they've been moved.
    Simple as that!
    why do you find non americans voting in this meaningless poll is unfair, while you typify the USAs right to besiege and invade iraq presumably as fair?

here we're just talking sh*t while the use of JDAMS and cruise missiles and live ammunition really kills real people [none of whom seem to be saddam]

are you serious that it is fair for the USA to kill, but not fair for us to talk?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavel...41403_bush.html

Everything in this article is verifiable... IF you have the patience to do the research... SO, I don't want to hear crap about how this guy doesn't know what he's talking about because anybody who takes the time can find these same truths themselves.

Should Bush be impeached? Without a doubt, that is the very least that he should have to suffer.

Why is it we condemn and demand a conviction for a blowjob and perjury, yet we applaud and congratulate treasonous acts by our highest official? How can we pretend to have the best gov't on the planet when we can't even live up to the standards we expect from the rest of the democratized world? We are losing every moral leg we ever had to stand on.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@17 June 2003 - 03:38
    I don't think it's fair that foreign nationals get to vote on wether our president should be impeached or not.
    C'mon... Saddam was either the dumbest dictator ever not opening the country up to inspections when he didn't have them or their very well hidden or a they've been moved.
    Simple as that!
    I agree.

Lets turn the clock back a bit and decide that the USA hasnt got the vote on the Iraqi leadership either, after all ShockAndAwe just told us its not fair for Foreign Nationals to get the vote in a countries politics.

Or is that only one way?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    He forgot to mention that the only reason George Bush Snr wasnt charged in 1942 was the fact that he bacame a Pilot in the Forces (He was at college at the time, but already had executive function in his daddies companies i believe)

But never mind that...Infested Cats will love that story, if i know him (But I bet he already knows it )

Bet ShockAndAwe doesnt though....and yes, i know he does not support "Bush", but is a "conservative"

I love a fight when im not involved...I do hope they respond

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Yes ,this man makes a farce out of his office.
    He must still live in the 19th century when politics consisted of gunboat-diplomacy
    and the motto 'divide and rule'.
    With the current election-system and the monopoly of the 2 major parties I see
    no good alternatives in the near future.

I'm not anti-american but US-citizens should not unconditionally be so patriotic and
    therefore chauvinistic.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    Absoulutely
    If this was Star Trek then Dr McCoy would have declaired him unfit for command.

I don't know the source for the quote will get it if I can but it is someone who worked with him as president.

"George Bush has got a radar
    and if it's on his radar it's ON his radar
    BUT if it ISN'T on his radar it ISN'T ON HIS RADAR"

thats a REALY sacrey thing to have attributed to any world leader but with Bush you know it's right.

And some F****** hero he is, as soon as the september attack started he scarpered into his hole and only came out when the shit had stopped

Bloody COWARD.

Yes Impeach him he is a missguided meglomaniac with delusions of grandeur.

Neil.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    hypoluxa3k
    this post should have been titled:

Lynch Bush

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast