Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions - Big Spoiler

For the love of god please stop saying that it's been "Neo" 6 times. The 4th "one" could have looked like my uncle Bob for all we know. They could have lead completely different lives, and maybe none of them fell in love as much as Neo has. The only thing that links them "the ones" together is that they all have the powers that Neo does in the movie (because they all carried the code) and they also met up with the machines control (Seraph, Oracle, Architect, etc.). All those people were doing was leading Neo to the "TV room" with the architect so he could make his desicion.

Where I stand, for anyone that cares
    - No matrix inside a matrix, there would be no end to the movie. Zion is in the real world, and there is one matrix
    - See above about the ones looking different
    - Revolutions will end with the humans being freed after alot of fighting and some interesting s***. I'm expecting alot of twists, like neo dying, stuff like that. But overall I believe that 90% of all movies will have a pretty good ending, including the matrix.

Also, about the kid. I haven't seen him in any trailers. I think they through him in to tie it in with the Animatrix. But I'm not saying he won't be in revolutions. He'll probably get blown to bits like Mouse, they're about the same.
    Oh well,
    Chris

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    twix
    my 2 pence
    as crazy as this might sound, but i believe neo is a program, that is why he is able 2 stop the sentinels in "the real world"

the oracle said that when a program is nearing the end of its life cycle, it can either be terminated and return to the source, or it can go into exile.
    Neo had the choice to either return to the code or return to the matrix(ie in exile)
    Same as the key-maker, he chose exile.

he can destroy the sentinels because he is a program himself. Is that so difficult to believe?
    the sentinels are robots, (in this context) robots are computer programs with mechanical parts.
    Neo is also a program

might not make much sense but that is what i think

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by twix@16 June 2003 - 21:13
    my 2 pence
    as crazy as this might sound, but i believe neo is a program, that is why he is able 2 stop the sentinels in "the real world"

the oracle said that when a program is nearing the end of its life cycle, it can either be terminated and return to the source, or it can go into exile.
    Neo had the choice to either return to the code or return to the matrix(ie in exile)
    Same as the key-maker, he chose exile.

he can destroy the sentinels because he is a program himself. Is that so difficult to believe?
    the sentinels are robots, (in this context) robots are computer programs with mechanical parts.
    Neo is also a program

might not make much sense but that is what i think
    it does make some sense.
    i think we all have very good points and ideas of the movie and doing that keeps us more interested on whats going to happen next.
    but you did make sense, good ideas with the whole neo's a program, it would definitly be a twist and a good one at that.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    okay.. side question. What are the twins? Remember the two henchmen that were vampires? They were said to have "come from a much older version of the matrix." Well, which version of the matrix did the twins come from and what is their purpose?? Are they just ghosts of some sort? They seem to have some very inexplicable powers compared to all of the other programs in the matrix.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by miffo+15 June 2003 - 19:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miffo @ 15 June 2003 - 19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Klona45@15 June 2003 - 09:51
    When Neo is in the arcitechts room. on the montitors behind neo, are they all showing the reactions of the previous "ONES"? and if so why are ther so many different picture if ther was only 6 prior to that neo? am i making sence? i dont get bthe bit about when he says
    ""ther wer 5 ones b4 me,either no1 told me or no1 knows.""

and whys the problem choice ?
    itīs not the reactions of the prior ones.
    It is all the choices that neo can make considering the properties of the situation.
    Simple chaos mathematics really, it is kindof easy if u imagine it: the choices made out of a human brain is very complex, thereīs no telling what "the brain inside u" migth decide if put in front of a multiple choice situation.

Simple animal brains run on instinct most of the time as for some situation human do too.
    BUT assume that u are put in a multiple choice situation then it is all the circumstances about the situation +your own experience (which is hell of a lot different in different brains) +other things I canīt come up with right now
    This adds up to an infinite number of possibilities of the reaction of the brain.
    Which also need to be interpreted by the conciounsness which add it up even more. THAT is the problem of choice. [/b][/quote]
    Just to back up this &#39;theory&#39; that the screens are of Neo&#39;s choices...

1. There&#39;s hundreds of screens of Neo having all different kinds of reactions and yet there has only been 5 other "Ones." (and probably none of them were Neo).

2. When the architect tells Neo something and he has a chance to react, the screen shows the TV&#39;s in the background as a list of choices he can make but it then &#39;enters&#39; into the screen that is Neo&#39;s actual reaction.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I think you&#39;re alittle confused. The twins are the albino&#39;s with weird hair that can morph and go through things. The vampires are the meriovigian&#39;s people that do his dirty work. Persephone shoots one in the head with a silver bullet and the other runs back to tell the meriovingian. They are also in the game, the vampires. Oh yeah, and the twins might have escaped that blast at the end of the car chase, because at the last second they morph. Hope that helps,
    Chris

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    I thought that the monitors were showing what Neo was thinking and just not saying, or just a gimmick to make us laugh and break up the long speech. I&#39;ve never thought about it in more detail.
    Chris

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    uhhh Chris he didn&#39;t have it confused read it again

What are the twins? Remember the two henchmen that were VAMPIRES? They were said to have "come from a much older version of the matrix." Well, which version of the matrix did the TWINS come from and what is their purpose?? Are they just ghosts of some sort? They seem to have some very inexplicable powers compared to all of the other programs in the matrix.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    Just to drive a point into the skulls of the people who just don&#39;t seem to get it:

Neo is the 6th "One". The fact that he has been designated as a number in a sequence means that the previous "Ones" were all different. If they were all Neo, then he would be the "One". Period. No 2nd, no 3rd, and no 6th. Not only that, but numerous times in the Architect&#39;s speech, he refers to the previous "Ones" as "the others", meaning they were not Neo.

Got it?

Now, just to bring up something that no one here has mentioned yet. Morpheus, in the first movie, makes reference to the previous "One". When he&#39;s telling Neo about Zion and the remaining humans, he says something along the lines of "There was a man born inside the Matrix who could bend the rules of the Matrix to his will. He was the one that that set the first of us free." (or something like that).

Oh, and I just had a revelation... Ever since I heard the name "Revolutions" attached to the third movie, I always assumed it&#39;s meaning was this: "A total or radical change; as, a revolution in one&#39;s circumstances or way of living." But... what if it really means: "A single complete cycle of orbital or axial motion." Everything comes full-circle, not a revolution against the machines. Hmmm....

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Crazy idea:

What if Neo dies to save all the humans (the machines are all destroyed), and if the theory regarding the matrix existing within itself many times is true, the humans choose to stay plugged in because the real world is now too bleak to live in? perhaps humans will run the matrix and once again get on top of machinery and be the masters? thus teaching us we can&#39;t survive without technology now it plays such a vital role in our survival?

Crazy idea like i said&#33;

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast