Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bithumen invite for a reasonable offer - up for grab

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No need in persuasing - again, (I emphasize) this is fun! Torrent is for fun! For the benefit of us all. If it (the invite) doesn't worth a dime - then do not give anything for it. Do not even let's talk about it. It's not obligatory, for Heaven's Sake: U got what U need - and U offer, what U want. Or just fade away
    I guess U overtalk this Bithu - stuff. It's a good tracker, and I want to make the most of it. That's it! Not more.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    It can be a game (if you mean trading), I agree, but it can be more, if you're a part of a good community. Here the people doesn't defending what they OWN or what they USE, but defending the whole community and the whole system of their favourite tracker, because (for example) I'm registered since about 80-120 weeks on bH, I know many people there and I used to get loyal to the site. It's about morality too, cause we're humans. Oh what a deep subject.
    And of course, I'm biased (as everybody), but hey..I know the strenghts and the weaknesses of bH. It's not a perfect tracker.
    Last edited by resigned; 06-20-2007 at 05:04 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Armagedon's Avatar Generalisimus BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it depends what you are asking for it, you said
    Those who know me - know what I yearn for
    reading this post people conclude that you are after level 10 tracker, and this is too much asked for BitH, you just overrated it self.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    sorry to ask - it's a bit off-topic, i know - but i don't understand something: are there invites at el-sl or not? cause people seem to talk about invites, while officially there are none. or is it so that staff can invite?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    as far as I know, on EL-SL there is no inviting..but staff can invite of course (not the "uploaders", cause on EL-SL everybody is uploader, just the few guys of the staff..maybe only opakos)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i want bithumen
    just want to know what you want...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    thanks resigned.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If U read the thread (go back a little bit, I put it down)-U will know how to access to Bithumen works. Yes I wrote here, because after one successful trade with EL-SL (thanks, garherd), I might trade one Bithumen invite (acc) as well. That easy. And please, let me decide if I go for a shot or no. As i said it ain't life or death.
    Quote Originally Posted by sababot View Post
    i want bithumen
    just want to know what you want...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    just wait a week and u will get in with less hassle

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    I 've been in 4 some time, M8.
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    just wait a week and u will get in with less hassle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234