Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bittorrent? Say What?

ok after i decided to only download one file at a time (bulletproof monk) it speed up. from around 5kps to 35kps and stay at 35-37kps. im happy but couldnt help wondering why would it not go to the upper 60kps. i have 640k downlaod so 640 devided by 8 is 80kps. so y am i donwloading at upper 30kps
    Not enough people sharing it probably. The idea is that you download it then leave the window open for other people to get it. Unfortunately some people dont get this concept . I think the people who run the trackers may start banning IP's soon so the situation should improve. But again its all down to the tracker you use, popularity of the file, network conditions etc

The fasttrack network can be very quick but you dont get new content that often. With bittorrent you get rare files with no fakes or virii. It's just one of those things, you can't have your cake and eat it at the same time

If your using less than 50% of your bandwidth you should be able to download one more bittorrent file or one more kazaa file at the same time. As long as you dont have 10-14 files downloading at the same time like you did before everything should work out quite nicely.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    thank you for all the tip. btw do u know where i culd get triple x for bittorrent?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    same problem again. so mad. movie downlaoding at under 10kps sometiem under 5kps. uploading at about 3x the speed of downlaoding. why is that. am i downloading from someone slow?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Go to this place for the torrrents forum

A good bittorrnet forum with torrent downloads
    The have torrents requests ,and its pretty fast .Just as good as kazaa though
    You have to sign up and wait to be validated before entry though,
    stuid but worth it.I just pm a mod and got a pass word faster.
    Muscleman.....niether muscle nor man....just a filthy load of SPAM!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    thanx "the chechen"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12