Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bithumen and EL-SL, how invites work

Nice Job promoting your country´s Trackers. weeks ago just a few people heard of some of these trackers, now everyone wants them. Nice Job, indeed. And the truth is that they are good trackers with a lot of torrents.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by hungdob View Post

btw i think el-sl FL is still on
    Yes! EL-SL freeleech, double up! Same goes to one of my faavorites, Darkside. Freeleech, double up! Sounds like some infection, eh?
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yah Sylar, you really did a great job promoting your country tracker's, but unfortunately there isn't many opportunities to get invites to those trackers.

So sometimes it just sounds a little disappointed .....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    Yah Sylar, you really did a great job promoting your country tracker's, but unfortunately there isn't many opportunities to get invites to those trackers.

So sometimes it just sounds a little disappointed .....
    the lack of invites makes these sites better, and more popular. I wait the time they get to the top of the WIAW list. (it will happen soon....)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    nirvana_522's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thanx for explanation ... nice work kind man

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Dear Sylar:
    Don't pay attention to the idiots that say that you overate the hungarian trackers. Since you've joined FST your Trading Rep has grown fast, that shows your kindness and how you've been giving away free invites, i've noticed you almost haven't traded all this time. Thanks for all your work. Greets. DS

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I guess everybody has a right to express his/her opinion. I kindly accept that. I even take negative critics as well, supposing they are constructive. But I ain't never gonna get into any kind of flame war or "who the f..k else" - type of discussion. Simply put: no time, no energy, no meaning for that. I'd rather concentrate on supporting Hungarian trackers, staying (or at least try staying objective in the meantime. I think that my - and my kindest topicmates' efforts payoff in the long run.
    Dear Durex: Before my and my dear fellow Hungarians' effort U did not even take Hungarian trackers seriously. And believe me: I did my best to fight for invites to Hungarian trackers with the respective Admins, becaus inviting procedure is as restrictive as in any other Western (or Eastern) countries. No difference, M8s. ..
    Before I kindly pledged to them, Admins did not even consider the possibility of giving invites and letting me inviting U at all. So, please be patient- I try to do my best in the future as well! It's commom interest: We got something to offer for Your fantastic trackers, and U can get in our special - overhyped- trackers. After all, torrenting is all about making friends, revealing Your heart.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks for the info
    i hope i get to those sites
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I respect U for what U r m8.U reply to every PM u get...not somehing which every one does

thnx

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i think its gr8 that hes introducing us to these sites we have never heard of. gr8 work m8 love all the info you feed us with

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast