Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: enter the bt forum..

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Hey, I've got an idea.

How about we change nothing in the code, but we tell them they have to wait two months. I bet that'd cut down on this kind of complaints.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Hey, I've got an idea.

How about we change nothing in the code, but we tell them they have to wait two months. I bet that'd cut down on this kind of complaints.
    Well ya I hear you but if you read some of the posts of the noobs , some are trying to contribute . I think the thread starter gave some free invites in a Bittoerent post ? Sometimes you go with the flow but ya rules are rules .

Not very popular but hey .

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    If he gave free invites he was trading. According to this board.

Presumably outside of the place he was supposed to do it. As he couldn't access it.

That's automatic moderation.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Hey, I've got an idea.

Well ya I hear you but if you read some of the posts of the noobs , some are trying to contribute . I think the thread starter gave some free invites in a Bittoerent post ? Sometimes you go with the flow but ya rules are rules .

The point was that if we tell them they have to wait for two months, but kept it at one month, they won't be logging in after 29 days and stuff like that and come complaining about no being able to get in since they've been members for "a month".

If they wait 59 days or whatever they'll be able to get in despite it saying they have to wait two months, like.

I guess tessco also could drop the actual requirement to 29 days, but keep saying a month.

Also, trading or giving away invites to strangers sort of defeats the point of invites on a lot of trackers where invites are meant to be given to trustworthy people you know. That makes private trackers less secure, and it's bad for the community.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Well you're never getting an invite from me with that kind of attitude, Mr so called Snee.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16

What, I've got a ratio and everything.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Radio, it's called a radio.

Bloody Norwegians.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Agreed, norwegians are mentals. Always sounding so damned cheerful and clubbing seals, and whales.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post

The point was that if we tell them they have to wait for two months, but kept it at one month, they won't be logging in after 29 days and stuff like that and come complaining about no being able to get in since they've been members for "a month".

If they wait 59 days or whatever they'll be able to get in despite it saying they have to wait two months, like.

I guess tessco also could drop the actual requirement to 29 days, but keep saying a month.
    Awesome idea^. Fact.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

Awesome idea^. Fact.
    ya hopefully reality sees this.

crazy admins are so slow to implement new ideas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast