Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Attention: kimii

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Caesar probably got disabled because of cheating, just like at ScT, when his seed box "went nuts", and he thinks kimii would help him. That is what I think

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Kimii is Trader
    Last edited by V For Vendetta; 07-09-2007 at 03:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Tiffany's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    @ Brandon: y r u bringing these personal issues in to public..? r u making some publicity .. and u hav blamed kimii as a cheater..wtf is wrong with u? enough is enough..just keep quiet..u hav a good fame..dont ruin it
    He likes the attention. That's why he quits every other month and makes a post about it. Then, when he comes back, guess what - he makes another post about it.

A boy needs his dose of e-fame, too.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMRACK View Post
    @ Brandon: y r u bringing these personal issues in to public..? r u making some publicity .. and u hav blamed kimii as a cheater..wtf is wrong with u? enough is enough..just keep quiet..u hav a good fame..dont ruin it

I was joking about kimii being a cheater, more of a sly comment rather than any truth. The joke behind it is the fact that the thought of her cheating is pretty unrealistic. I didnt expect everyone to catch that, more of an inside joke between her and myself.

You should look at the post dates more closely, enough IS enough, which is why the previous posts are old and as you can see kimii and I have no issues. Take a look closer and you'll see I was actually trying to end the topic, not continue it

@Tiffany, I know you probably think you're comments make u look cool and sly, but I never made any post about leaving so clearly you're just trying to cause trouble. You probably got banned on site, or something stupid and you've decided to take your anger out on me. You really shouldn't judge those you don't know Anyways, you're comments mean nothing to me, nor anyone else that really matters to me b/c those that I do hold close know the real reasons for what goes on. I won't retaliate to your hate b/c honestly you're not worth any more of my time

edit: oh yes, just looked at your history. Looks like someone has some hidden issues I'm flattered you would spend the time just to post multiple anti-Brandon msg's
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-09-2007 at 03:56 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    Kimii is Trader
    Been There, Done That

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678