Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mercedes-Benz vs. Bmw

"bad drivers are evrywhere" so it doesn't matter what kind of car you drive who is a bad driver is a bad driver and that is that ! it doesn't mater if he has vw, pors , or other !
    and here is picture with the new VW Jetta isn't she a beauty?

Last edited by samsung2005; 06-26-2007 at 02:51 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    I have driven a 330i Sport, at a fast rate of speeds. It's like driving on rails, absolutely incredible thing. I've driven quite a few BMWs but that was my favourite to drive.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by samsung2005 View Post
    Mercedes = Chrysler = american, so no?
    how come american ?
    why?
    its german car right!
    its a luxury car , safe car but prices to big !
    Mercedes and Chrysler merged ages ago. I think Mercedes were faltering against the onslaught of BMW and the merger just seemed to push them faster down the slippery slope to mediocrity. BMW (and you could argue Audi as well) has a better car than Mercedes in every category, except maybe at the very, very top end.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    What would you consider the very very top end tho'.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samsung2005 View Post
    Mercedes = Chrysler = american, so no?
    how come american ?
    why?
    its german car right!
    its a luxury car , safe car but prices to big !
    Mercedes and Chrysler merged ages ago. I think Mercedes were faltering against the onslaught of BMW and the merger just seemed to push them faster down the slippery slope to mediocrity. BMW (and you could argue Audi as well) has a better car than Mercedes in every category, except maybe at the very, very top end.
    I thought that Mercedes were in the process of selling Chrysler as they feel the union has not prospered.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #16
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post

I thought that Mercedes were in the process of selling Chrysler as they feel the union has not prospered.
    I hope so. Maybe then they will get back to producing good cars (excluding the Smart car because that will always be pants).

7. Lounge   -   #17
    give me a Toyota or Audi anyday. Lexus also.

BMW's have lost their....thing.
    Merc's...meh.

I should be on top gear.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Both Toyota and Audi make really good cars. However if I had to chose between them or a decent BMW I would take the BMW. I did drive a really nice wee Audi A3, 1.8 turbo as I recall, that was a fairly exciting experience.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    Both Toyota and Audi make really good cars. However if I had to chose between them or a decent BMW I would take the BMW. I did drive a really nice wee Audi A3, 1.8 turbo as I recall, that was a fairly exciting experience.
    I've driven 2 Audis before, both of them were nice to drive. One was my grandad's A4 and the other was an RS6. The RS6 is probably the fastest car I've evar driven, it was like shit off a stick.
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 06-26-2007 at 05:51 PM.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #20
    so you are quite well off. My taxi is a toyota. In Burgundy and orange. Cotton interior, smells of half-digested Chinese food/driver.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast