Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: J.f.k Assasination

Originally posted by j2k4@16 June 2003 - 17:46
    And awaaaaaay we go!

The train and track thus part company, heading for yet another artificial horizon.......
    hey... I said possibility, not fact hun. Don't read into this what isn't there.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by angellynn26@16 June 2003 - 11:47
    The best explanation, which is the one I posted previously, is one that I came up with.
    I suppose that, in the event that it satisfies you, you can call it the "best explanation".
    Doesn't do much for me, however.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Poster
    Doesn't the US have a 30 year rule with regard to the release of all papers.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by angellynn26@16 June 2003 - 12:47
    It won't end until the gov't releases the whole truth to the public.
    I think we can bank on any "information" the government still holds being totally corrupted.

The whole incident was treated so as to recede into "speculative" history as quickly as possible.

Soon, the only references to it will be found in the same file wherein resides "The TRUE Story of Easter Island".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Originally posted by JPaul@16 June 2003 - 17:54
    Doesn't the US have a 30 year rule with regard to the release of all papers.
    I've never heard anything like that. However, I do know that by claiming it as a matter of National Security, they can hold any information from the public for as long as they want.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by angellynn26+16 June 2003 - 12:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angellynn26 @ 16 June 2003 - 12:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@16 June 2003 - 17:54
    Doesn&#39;t the US have a 30 year rule with regard to the release of all papers.
    I&#39;ve never heard anything like that. However, I do know that by claiming it as a matter of National Security, they can hold any information from the public for as long as they want. [/b][/quote]
    Both are true; the National Security issue can be challenged under certain circumstances, much as a parole hearing is occasionally opened to relevant parties.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Originally posted by j2k4+16 June 2003 - 17:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 16 June 2003 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angellynn26@16 June 2003 - 12:47
    It won&#39;t end until the gov&#39;t releases the whole truth to the public.
    I think we can bank on any "information" the government still holds being totally corrupted.

The whole incident was treated so as to recede into "speculative" history as quickly as possible.

Soon, the only references to it will be found in the same file wherein resides "The TRUE Story of Easter Island". [/b][/quote]
    I agree, that could be a very real possibility. The problem with anything to do with JFK&#39;s death is that it is mostly speculation. There is some proof that we&#39;ve been given though. There were definitely at least three shooters... that much at the very least IS a fact. There is no room left for doubt that LHO was not the sole shooter, not possible. Other than that, we are not likely to get all of the answers, but one can hope.

Clocker - in response, yes... it does satisfy me. The similarities are just too much for me to ignore. The timing of both assassinations is creepily related, in my opinion. Doesn&#39;t really matter to me who else cares to believe it.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by JPaul@16 June 2003 - 11:54
    Doesn&#39;t the US have a 30 year rule with regard to the release of all papers.
    The Freedom of Information Act has been used with various degrees of success to pry tidbets of data from the government.
    I think that j2&#39;s point about the deaths of the majority of the primary, secondary and even tertiary players rendering such data unverifiable is sound.

Ironically, should all the various theories be viewed outside the context of history, the one that proposes that LHO was the assassin is easily the most outlandish and outre, thus guaranteeing it&#39;s widespread acceptance by afficiandoes of conspiracy.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@16 June 2003 - 19:11

Ironically, should all the various theories be viewed outside the context of history, the one that proposes that LHO was the assassin is easily the most outlandish and outre, thus guaranteeing it&#39;s widespread acceptance by afficiandoes of conspiracy.
    Apply Occums Razor.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Never has there been a case of so much research done by many intelligent people....

And so little is actually known, and probably never will be.

It amazes me sometimes that we know what a 1000 yr old corpse had for breakfast, but dont know all the facts surrounding JFK, watched by half the world with an arrest so quickly.

I think ShockAndAwe did it, or maybe FallenKnight

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast