Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Torrent Sites....WTF?

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tindron View Post
    Right, are some people here stupid???...i spend over $150 a month on dedicated servers, my isp etc. have uploaded over 65TB on about 8 different trackers so dont reply with your lame crap

i dont need to seed back coz im the guy your downloading from on all the best trackers.
    so dont come on here saying your paying out if u have a torrent site, who`s doing your uploading, eh who u idiots...

it the general torrenter that keeps your sites going, and i for 1 am sick of your bitching,

im criticising a free service, well its not free for me like i said, so imo i have a right to moan as i pay out each month more that most do, why are some torrent people so arrogant, u think i was a n00b???

what i said is all true, its about time some of u read what i said, thought about it for more than 5 seconds and come up witha lucid, thoughtful answer/opinion.

some of the torrent community is failing, mostly the so called big sites, them,you and i as and uploader, whats wrong well im not sure, thought i could start a conversation about it, obviously not...
    You make it sound like your the only, or main, uploader. I know many uploaders. Some are 0day, and some are older, or specific, stuff uploaders.

You say that it is not free for you??? Tell me who is forcing you to fork out $150 a month!!! You have a choice. You don't have to upload. You do it because you want to.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you no longer like the torrent game, then use NewsGroups like Skizo has suggested. There's no point prolonging the agony anymore. When you fall out of love of a concept, you may as well depart.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    did i say i was the only uploader?, did i, you blithering idiot, and i know i choose to upload, are u stupid?

try answering the question or giving an opinion instead of having a go at me..

where is your point? where...did i say i was getting out of torrents...i was making a personal observation on torrent sites as i see it, why dont u give an opinion on torrent sites without refering to my views, which i think im entitled to...

i was just kicking the ball off...try keeping it going without your 2 year old attitude....

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hahaha, first time I saw that emo emoticon. God damn, that made my day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    wow, with that attitude, /me thinks /me knows you!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    ScT should just be p2l since people buy seedboxes to seed. If you don't have a seedbox, don't join ScT.

I wonder where the donations at TL go.

Any site with enforced HNR rules is going to shit. FTN and FSC both have lengthy seed time rules.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mforcex View Post
    Any site with enforced HNR rules is going to shit. FTN and FSC both have lengthy seed time rules.
    true, small sites like FSC F*WR revolt maybe even FTN, will always be there as a good small community which i value in my bookmarks MUCH MUCH more than big sites like SCT, just waiting to turn into the next TL or FL....

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    OiNK - Great site with a great community just growing bigger and better.
    TL - This site HAS IT ALL ( besides learning and other non-warez-related stuff ) it is fast always has seeders and leechers.
    BitmeTV - Great TV Tracker with everything
    TTi - Awsome DVDR-Related Tracker with great bonuses and good staff

if u want i can continue...

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    TL - This site HAS IT ALL ( besides learning and other non-warez-related stuff ) it is fast always has seeders and leechers.

There is NOTHING, NOTHING good about TL. Anything they might have will be null and void due to their policies and staff.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post

There is NOTHING, NOTHING good about TL. Anything they might have will be null and void due to their policies and staff.

TL has great staff and what policies are you talking about?
    as far as FSC if anything they need more seeders, not more leechers. got it backwards!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by gish View Post

TL has great staff and what policies are you talking about?
    as far as FSC if anything they need more seeders, not more leechers. got it backwards!
    Anytime I ever went to help I got some asshole to talk to. I was also IP banned and had my account disabled, for not breaking any rules, and when I finally got into their IRC 20 minutes later, I was unbanned when they saw they had made a mistake. I thought torrent sites usually check the facts before totally banning innocent people, especially power users. Sure I got my account back, but having to deal with bullshit just sucks.

BTW, TL is a P2L site, so don't you find it a little suspicious that they mistakenly ban people who don't pay?
    Last edited by mforcex; 06-30-2007 at 03:33 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast