Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Or Gamecube?

This is a uk (prefebly) question but does any1 no whe i can get a good bundle for under £150?

2. Games   -   #12
    it depends on what kind of person you are if you dont like to be scared or you are a wimp and dont wont a challenge you dont wont x-box, but if you like adventure and silly easy kid stuff you waste your money on gamecube
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I'm in South Africa, when I went to Machester, I got an Xbox, plus 2 games (Turok/Halo) plus 2 controllers for 159 Pounds
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Games   -   #14
    Jayhawk
    i kinda want a gamecube just cause i like super smash bros melee but i got it for the 64 so i decided dont need it cause i got a ps2 still. Its a tough call depends on what kind of games u want

5. Games   -   #15
    this might help a xbox bundle with gd games like shoot em ups action xtra

6. Games   -   #16
    Don't listen to all these 13 year olds that make have a maturity complex. since when is shooting random people mature smart guys? The Gamecube (my preferable system and I am 18) has many games that are high quality. The X-box has one 5 star game (halo) where the GC has 5-10 (Super Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, Pikmin, Ikaruga, Metroid Prime, Zelda, Resident evil 1, and 0, Super Smash Bors Melee, Rogue Squadron 2 (3 coming soon) Mario Kart Double Dash, and i can go on and on.) Oh, and you can only play x-box online if you have broadband. where as GC supports 56k users and Broadband.

The GC's graphics are just one step behind x-box and they are still amazing. The x-ox controller is made for people with HUMONGOUS hands, where the GC controller fits all.

Trust me when i say that the GC is the better system. the only people that say the gc is "kiddy" are 13 year olds that have no life and judge how "cool" they are by the system they own.

Good luck in your decision.

7. Games   -   #17
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Xbox .....its much much better than gamecube....i cant stand gamecube...its games are so childish

EDIT:

@ Xelotath ......man xbox has better controller than gamecube....and if its to big just get Controller S for xbox....its smaller

EDIT: @ Xelotath.....dude who wants to play with a 56k user....they are SLOW!!!.....the reason xbox is only broadband is because its much faster. Anyone that says 56k users are good isnt a good gamer because they should know all it does is slow down everything and make lag and sometimes get kicked off...

I have T1

8. Games   -   #18
    judged by what system you own? lmao thats a good 1

X i can say like 3 of those games that people would like for more than an 10 min... also some of those games are just ports RE1, Ikaruga (its on dreamcast also), SSBM (pretty much the same thing as the first IMO still a good game tho @ budget price). gamecube online has 1 game and there havent been any planned online games... plus that 1 game has a $8 a month fee to play... now who would want to pay 8 bucks a month to spend 5 minutes connecting and then get kicked 2 min later?

anyway if shit keeps going on the way it is now i say close it...

9. Games   -   #19
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@18 June 2003 - 04:13
    judged by what system you own? lmao thats a good 1

X i can say like 3 of those games that people would like for more than an 10 min... also some of those games are just ports RE1, Ikaruga (its on dreamcast also), SSBM (pretty much the same thing as the first IMO still a good game tho @ budget price). gamecube online has 1 game and there havent been any planned online games... plus that 1 game has a $8 a month fee to play... now who would want to pay 8 bucks a month to spend 5 minutes connecting and then get kicked 2 min later?

anyway if shit keeps going on the way it is now i say close it...
    hahaha!!

Xbox has like 20 or so online games and by christmas of 2004 there is going to be at least 100 online xbox games. The only xbox game u gotta pay for to play online is Fantasy Star Online.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    xbox

fuck Derby County

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast