Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UK-T who needs it? replies appreciated...

marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by maxehhh View Post
    I enter here planning to see what the deal was... but after a time i give up, i don't have a nice connetion for the higher trackers and don't care, i'm happy with what i have =)
    thats exactly the same with me happy..livin so happy currently with sct,bmtv,oink,TL
    Been There, Done That

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Mhmm.. BT Rep: +4
    I haven't found a site that has EVERYTHING yet, there are some stuff that I want and haven't found it. But so far, TL & RevTT have been my source for most of my stuff, BitMeTV/TvT for all my television needs, and OiNk for my music. I still haven't found a good source for DVD-Rs/music yet, but when I do, it should be enough for me.

Some sites may just be because of the hype that users give.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    agree 100%, they all have the same stuff, the only difference is a few minutes on pre times, but who really cares about that, if you have TL then you are pretty much sorted coz you can get anything on there, and its easy to get into.

as for uk-t dont bother, my m8 gave is away. its just hard to get into, thats it, the level its based on is not for its content.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123