Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Christian Downloads !

Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+23 June 2003 - 11:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 23 June 2003 - 11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@23 June 2003 - 10:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @18 June 2003 - 22:03
    I think this should be moved to Funny Stuff actually...

what&#39;s funny about Jesus and religion Lamsey??

I hope your not being "Atheist Mod" and mocking people&#39;s beliefs?
    I agree whats funny about this? [/b][/quote]
    I also agree.

Why exactly would this be moved to funny stuff.

I really would like this explained to me. Any MOD available.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Well is appears its now been moved after 3 or 4 people made a point of it.

But yeah, why was it put in the funny section in the first place?

Was it because there was &#39;s in the post &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Or because the lord Jesus is a mockery and something to poke fun and laughter at?

No matter what people&#39;s beliefs are?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    There is nothing wrong with putting smilies into this thread. But it should never have been moved to the funny stuff forum.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    RF said he would move it here, so as not to offend anyone&#39;s Christian beliefs. So no problem, it&#39;s sorted now. Before anyone starts going on about it, get your other cheek and turn it.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by theprisoner@24 June 2003 - 23:38
    hmmmm, this isnt funny and in very poor taste . what the hell is up with posting churchofsatan.com????
    Nothing wrong with the church of satan. I&#39;ve followed the satanic faith for years.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9+26 June 2003 - 21:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 26 June 2003 - 21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-theprisoner@24 June 2003 - 23:38
    hmmmm, this isnt funny and in very poor taste . what the hell is up with posting churchofsatan.com????
    Nothing wrong with the church of satan. I&#39;ve followed the satanic faith for years. [/b][/quote]
    but dont they condone evil?

and aint evil wrong?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+26 June 2003 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats &#064; 26 June 2003 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by namzuf9@26 June 2003 - 21:25
    Nothing wrong with the church of satan. I&#39;ve followed the satanic faith for years.

and aint evil wrong? [/b]

Well take the Nine Satanic Statements and tell me what you think (as a starting point)

<!--QuoteBegin-Anton Szandor LaVey from The Satanic Bible
    @ ©1969

The Nine Satanic Statements

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence&#33;
    2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams&#33;
    3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit&#33;
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates&#33;
    5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek&#33;
    6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires&#33;
    7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all&#33;
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification&#33;

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years&#33;
    [/quote]

How evil do they sound?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by namzuf9+28 June 2003 - 09:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 28 June 2003 - 09:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@26 June 2003 - 21:33
    Originally posted by namzuf9@26 June 2003 - 21:25

and aint evil wrong?
    Well take the Nine Satanic Statements and tell me what you think (as a starting point)

<!--QuoteBegin-Anton Szandor LaVey from The Satanic Bible
    @ ©1969

The Nine Satanic Statements

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence&#33;
    2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams&#33;
    3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit&#33;
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates&#33;
    5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek&#33;
    6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires&#33;
    7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all&#33;
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification&#33;

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years&#33;
    How evil do they sound? [/b][/quote]
    U make me sick, u idiot

9. Lounge   -   #19
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by olibomb@28 June 2003 - 11:45
    U make me sick, u idiot
    Why? Because I dont share the same beliefs as you? Or is it because I follow a philosophy that a lot of people dont understand or maybe even fear?

I not saying I conduct black mass or sacirfice virgins here. I dont particuly believe in the exsistence of God or Satan. I&#39;m just saying I follow the satanists philosophy because of all the the religions out there, the Church of Satan makes the most sense to me. Sorry for my personal beliefs if they offend you but thats just tough.

Now I&#39;ve defended my beliefs without resorting to insults why dont you explain to me exactly why I make you sick and why I&#39;m an idiot.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Do you get any Public Holidays or anything and are they officially recognised. We get Christmas and Easter, just wondering if you got anything.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast