Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: France

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^+22 June 2003 - 20:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShockAndAwe^i^ @ 22 June 2003 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angellynn26@21 June 2003 - 05:04
    BTW, what is Plaese?
    Typical left wing resopnse.
    Attack the typo&#33;

Btw I&#39;m not a blind follower of GB.
    He&#39;s just better than all the liberal Democrats that see the DNC flag before they see the Stars and Stripes.
    I don&#39;t think this country can afford to have any of them at the wheel at this most dangerous time in history. [/b][/quote]
    Isnt the whole argument that people are keep pointing out to you...

That Bush see&#39;s &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; before he see&#39;s the star spangled banner.

In fact in most of our views ( I think), the star spangled banner comes quite far down his apparent list.

This is a personal opinion of course, based on current evidence

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@22 June 2003 - 22:27
    I wonder which &#39;liberal Democrats" you could be talking about.

By being a unwavering lackey to big business and the rich, Bush has already guaranteed himself of a comfy future in corporate America, I can&#39;t believe he&#39;s so stupid as to want to run for a second term.
    All current Democratic candidates.
    As a matter of fact I would be embarrassed to support even one of them, except maybe Lieberman.
    I just saw Howard Dean on "Meet The Press" and I was totally stunned and embarrassed for him.
    He couldn&#39;t answer the most simple questions and it went on and on and on.
    Your right about GB being in the pocket of big biz.
    He really screwed us here in California (with the electricity thing) before 911 and I for one never forgot it.
    Don&#39;t think for one minute that I&#39;m some sort of blind GB fan.

I&#39;m not in too good a mood about our government as of late.
    the supreme court just shredded the constitution yesterday with this unconstitutional affirmative action ruling.
    And what about Gephardt?
    He says he will use executive orders to reverse any laws the supreme court makes that he dislikes or is against an obvious liberal agenda I assume.
    That&#39;s some scary shit man&#33;
    Even though I disagree with some Supreme court rulings I wouldn&#39;t want the president to reverse them by way of executive order.
    But that kind of thinking is pervasive throughout the democratic party.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123