Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All Possible Problems

mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Alright, got another problem

Im gonna make a CD with a movie (using Nero) and i noticed the SVCD option...and it says i dont have the MPG2/SVCD plugin, but i think i read somewhere that SVCDs only work with .bin and .cue files, so i was wondering

1. If i wanna burn an SVCD do i have to have .bin and .cue file of the movie in order to make the CD?
    2. If i dont, where can i get the plugin for free?

Thx.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    I downloaded The TCR version of texas chainsaw massacre and all i get is the New Line Cinema intro and then it freezes but the sound carrys on! It is a verified file so should be ok! Can any1 tell me how 2 stop this pls?

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mike45450@22 November 2003 - 19:44
    Alright, got another problem

Im gonna make a CD with a movie (using Nero) and i noticed the SVCD option...and it says i dont have the MPG2/SVCD plugin, but i think i read somewhere that SVCDs only work with .bin and .cue files, so i was wondering

1. If i wanna burn an SVCD do i have to have .bin and .cue file of the movie in order to make the CD?
    2. If i dont, where can i get the plugin for free?

Thx.
    Mate you could most probably find the plugin on kazaa.Or use vcdgear the make a bin.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Revan@27 November 2003 - 19:24
    I downloaded The TCR version of texas chainsaw massacre and all i get is the New Line Cinema intro and then it freezes but the sound carrys on! It is a verified file so should be ok! Can any1 tell me how 2 stop this pls?
    Mate if its slightly damaged you could fix it with"kazaa curruption fixer".You should find it in development.Look for a member "dr spud"

I just looked for a link..cant find it thou

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+28 November 2003 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 28 November 2003 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Revan@27 November 2003 - 19:24
    I downloaded The TCR version of texas chainsaw massacre and all i get is the New Line Cinema intro and then it freezes but the sound carrys on&#33; It is a verified file so should be ok&#33; Can any1 tell me how 2 stop this pls?&nbsp;
    Mate if its slightly damaged you could fix it with"kazaa curruption fixer".You should find it in development.Look for a member "dr spud"

I just looked for a link..cant find it thou [/b][/quote]
    I got the corruption fixer but dont have a clue what 2 do with it&#33; is there an easier way or can some1 tell me how 2 use it?

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Does anyone have any links to Movie release sites like VCDQuality.com?

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    FRICKLETON
    what do i need to play files i,e,teg telecinie files .these files are a lot smaller than usual 700,000 size files. are these compressed files

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Retired
    Originally posted by FRICKLETON@29 December 2003 - 20:00
    what do i need to play files i,e,teg telecinie files .these files are a lot smaller than usual 700,000 size files. are these compressed files
    most of them are fakes..

if they are real movies you can just watch them with BSplayer, Videolan

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    I used to have minimal problems downloading movies that worked, but now everytime I try a recent movie all i get is a black screen with DivX in the bottom right hand corner for the first few seconds. Has anyone else noticed this. I&#39;ve installed more codec packs than you can poke a stick at

For you video freezing/out of sync problems I&#39;ve found that video fixer usually works really well. It&#39;s free for the first 10 days and then you guessed it (no you don&#39;t need to pay..........you need to get a crack)

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    I deleted all my codecs and then installed the kl codec pack. Now when I try to preview any files with avi preview they play for the first few seconds and then skip straight to the end. I&#39;ve tried it on a dat file that worked previously an it&#39;s the same so it&#39;s not the avi&#39;s. I&#39;ve tried reinstalling avi preview but that didn&#39;t help. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they fix it? :helpsmile:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast