Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop Posting Old Movies

All pompous, ego centric people who think b/c they saw the posting and downloaded it it means everybody did should check back into reality. I searched 30 pages and did not see one listing for LOR Two towers. People join everyday and are interested in the same files you got. If they are not posted again where would they go. Wake up guys, stop crying and except you are not the end all be all. We were all neophyes once!
    Mario

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Then guess what if u didn't find it in 30 pages I really understand.....BUT

multiple sigs for it are on Fasttrack movies

I have noticed that people on here act like they can't search for shit. Fasttrackmovies has alot of the movies that I see people asking for and the sigs are elsewhere as well. You wanna be fed everything. SEARCH DAMN IT. If you were smart enough to join the forum, I know your're smart enough to look around somewhere besides this site.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by esumsea@2 July 2003 - 18:10
    All pompous, ego centric people who think b/c they saw the posting and downloaded it it means everybody did should check back into reality. I searched 30 pages and did not see one listing for LOR Two towers. People join everyday and are interested in the same files you got. If they are not posted again where would they go. Wake up guys, stop crying and except you are not the end all be all. We were all neophyes once!
    Mario
    I disagree with you. Don't you know that the same thing posted twice causes problems with the board? If you like the board being offline all the time, then double-post yourself. Posts take up space. If the same thing is posted twice, that takes up more space, until the board is offline. Wow. You searched thirty pages and can't find the movie. But did you check on the search options to search any date? Did you use less keywords to broaden the search results? Did you search in verifieds, and not the whole damn board? I don't know how you searched, but when I searched, I found many posts about this file. Dude, here's a similar scenario: When the Wright Brothers flew their first plane, that was a long time ago. But since it's do long ago, would you make a plane similar to the Wright Brothers' and say it can fly, so that the new people can see it and not read about the plane in a library?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123