Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCT taken back

castlecrazy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It sucks that you got to feel the beauty of it, and then it was taken away. But at the same time, clubzz is a great guy for even considering giving it away.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Sounds weirdo to me as well...Have to agree with fstrulz on that. If I give sg then that`s it. On the other hand I do not know all the details the circumstances, so I better just not judge.
    U can count on me in the future, I saty here as retired trader, and make some giveaways from time to time (like 2day) Hope I can help U some day.
    Well the honest truth is I didn't do anything negative while I had the account, didn't leech etc. All I did was upload, I didn't want to leech away, I wanted to give back first before taking, clubzz could/should attest to this fact. All I will say is that he needed it back and he has it back. It wasn't over a disagreement or something that I did. There is no bad blood at all and I totally understand 100% where he is coming from, I just felt sad about the whole thing since it was "THE" tracker that I wanted. Anyways, patience is a virtue, I will keep hope alive that one day I will land a ScT invite .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Well, you DID make this thread for a reason, so it wasn't big deal for you.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Well, you DID make this thread for a reason, so it wasn't big deal for you.
    It wasn't a big deal for me? Of course it was a big deal for me, it was a SCT account, how can that not be a big deal? As I said, I was sad about the whole thing, not angry. The point of the thread (advised by a friend to air it out) was to take back credit that I had given earlier, not to bash or anger anyone. If you fail to understand that or can't understand where I am coming from, there is nothing I can do about it. Anyways, good day, night or evening to you sir

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just go buy one and move on, Bro

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Just go buy one and move on, Bro
    I have moved on but thanks for the advice, I just might do that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12