Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TL vs ScT

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    The only thing ScT has over over TL is pretimes and speed. It's also misleading when saying that ScT is faster than other trackers. While it is true, a user on an average residential broadband connection will max their download on both ScT and TL. So it isn't much of an issue unless you have a server or live in Sweden.
    Other than that, TL wins easily in content and having plenty of peers to download/upload with ease.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i thinks sct the best
    tl good tracker
    but
    if invites removed
    pre time good
    sure tl get level 8 or 9
    i think that

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    This is actually a fitting thread for a question I've got. What is a buffered TL account with 1-2TB worth in exchange for something of a higher level?

So this thread stays productive and stays on topic: I do believe that in most cases, a TL account is sufficient in speed and content and it makes no sense to trade one of those against ScT. These forums however are filled with trades based on rarity and that is by far the larger part to be considered here. Why I don't believe that TL could ever be worth enough to be traded for ScT? Because TL is a large tracker with almost 200k members (of whom a considerable part receive weekly invites) who create many opportunities to buffer one's account given the needed bandwidth. As it's been said before, the choice to trade seedbox access is worth more, because here the trade partner has free choice over where to spend that traffic.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've seen TL with 1TB buffers that don't even get any offers, much less an ScT offer.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    TL is farm for high lvl trackers (sct)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    What's that supposed to mean?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by kokoo View Post
    i thinks sct the best
    tl good tracker
    but
    if invites removed
    pre time good
    sure tl get level 8 or 9
    i think that
    agreed.About the pre time, i think Tl is better than Sct , just only some minutes
    TL is for ppl without seedbox, if u don't get seedbox , be careful with Sct cause most of Sct members got seedbox or very high Internet speed, it's no easy to seed back in Sct

Sct got many Dvdr packs,collection than TL, that's why i love Sct . If u a pr0n fan, Sct is great not TL .TL got many TV shows packs, the very good one i miss is Sabrina dvd pack, i think TL is better than Sct at Tv shows

i love both sites, great speed, great content

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    TL has much more masic 0day, and speeds are fine, slow at the beginning but when the torrent is well seeded u can max out ur connection. ScT is much better for packs and the like.
    Also the time that it takes for S/L ratio to be around 2 is about 5 minutes for normal 700mb xvid movie on ScT and about 1 h for TL, which is that thing, so if u want to get it fast then ScT is the place, but if getting it fast 1 hour after ScT isn't a problem then you should go with TL

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    man's Avatar EgT BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    really hard to get an invite to sct i tried but...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    I got mine for free, you just need to have good friends that are willing to help you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast