Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I get the FTN or SCN

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Why didn't Agent give you one?
    Agent47 is banned.
    Are U sure? OR U are just saying it..............

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    I think it's true, I think he was banned because he was disabling SCN accounts of people who made SCN giveaway
    retard

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    I think it's true, I think he was banned because he was disabling SCN accounts of people who made SCN giveaway
    retard
    Interesting........some ppl just cannot handle "Power" [ they think is their Extension of their E- Penis.........Good to hear that]

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I liked SCN staff at first, they have just become so big headed now, its not like they have a great tracker there

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    retard
    SCN just didn't want people giveaway there invites here on FST..Not a hard rule to follow...But some people just had to push the limits...But whatever, to each there own I guess..So it shouldn't be a surprise if you loose your account for giving away invites here........ The people whining about loosing there accounts did not read the Rules/FAQ or just choose to ignore it.......So be it. FST rules say no trading of invites/accounts from sites strictly forbid it.. But we all know that rule will never be enforced, in turn they ban the sysop for doing his job. Though Agent47 should have been a little more tactful in doing it.........

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    retard
    SCN just didn't want people giveaway there invites here on FST..Not a hard rule to follow...But some people just had to push the limits...But whatever, to each there own I guess..So it shouldn't be a surprise if you loose your account for giving away invites here........ The people whining about loosing there accounts did not read the Rules/FAQ or just choose to ignore it.......So be it. FST rules say no trading of invites/accounts from sites strictly forbid it.. But we all know that rule will never be enforced, in turn they ban the sysop for doing his job. Though Agent47 should have been a little more tactful in doing it.........
    Very funny ,well SCN have their rules and we have our rules and our members whom we care about ,Agent47 unlike Brandon wasn't eager to discuss or talk about anything and he kicked FST mod when he went to the irc to talk and he was banning members who help others by free invites

SCN broke the deals that was made with FST ,started banning members and creating problems and they don't wanna talk about it ,he was so ignorant and deserved his ban

FST Members are FST first priority whether this or that tracker like it or not ,we try to sort things out with alot of trackers with some chit chat but if u can't obey our rules then go to another place

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12