Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *******official Matrix Revolutions Thread******

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Pure rumor started by speculation ,a what if by someone on this forum.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    stillnotelling
    The Kid In the movie is a tie in to The Animatrix Kid Story. The cool thing about the two is that they constantly tie back together. Kid story is the boy neo suposedly saves. Thadius is the captian of the osiris from final flight of the osiris.
    If you havent watched the animatrix do it makes the matrix so much better. Its on kazaa file size 716766kb.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    It is however very good speculation because:

The kid, Michael Karl Popper, does get HIMSELF out of the Matrix in the Animatrix
    Kid's Story. The kid also dreams of the future ( him falling)BEFORE it actually happens

and Neo tells the 'the kid' in Reloaded that he saved himself
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    i'm going out on a limb here, but i don't think that they ever escaped the matrix, i mean why else would neo have the power to destroy those machines in "reality" i've only seen reloaded once, but i'm theorizing that they haven't really escaped the matrix, and that they're just in a different part of it, maybe they're operating at the same level as the "programs" such as birds and elrond.... just a theory

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Old news. Matrix within a matrix. There was an early to be used in Reloaded where the matrix runs from 1980 to 2009 then 'reloads'. We'll probably see it in REVOLUTIONS.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Busyman@22 June 2003 - 23:13
    There was an early to be used in Reloaded ...
    what exactley does this statement mean?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Sry 'early draft'

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    If the matrix reloaded was called matrix reloaded because the architect describes how the matrix reloads, then why is the next called evolutions, and if it is one big cycle of rebuilding the world nd destroying it then how come neo didn't choose to continue with that and supposedly brough it to an end?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    We'll have to wait and see. But, at the end of Reloaded, when Neo's on the table, and they show another dude with a goatee at the other table (his face is upside down), who is he?

Is he the bad guy who cut his hands half way through the movie, and appeared to be against Neo? Or was he the kid who Neo "saved"? Or someone else?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by awfullwaffle919@25 June 2003 - 01:15
    We'll have to wait and see. But, at the end of Reloaded, when Neo's on the table, and they show another dude with a goatee at the other table (his face is upside down), who is he?

Is he the bad guy who cut his hands half way through the movie, and appeared to be against Neo? Or was he the kid who Neo "saved"? Or someone else?
    that was Bane. He's the guy who Smith cloned himself to and got out of the Matrix.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast