Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Upload A Movie

Yo pimpdaddy,

Im a bit skepticul about that, but hey, may as well help you out and hope for the best. They've all been saying that doom9.org is cool..they are right. Something further, though...go to GordianKnot and download their software...it has all the programs you'll need, and a tutorial...there are also guide on Doom9.org to help you out with it...they, use K-Sig to get the HASH and post it...PLEASE!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    forq2
    bet u already got it going but i ripped many dvds and i use flaskmpeg to convert to avi or mpeg. pretty good quality sometimes in low file sizes but i would download large ones. its fairly simple all you have to do is choose the divx codec and mp3 quality for it. i cant remember name of codec i use but i would put full quality and it will be over gig download

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Hi all right i have got sa file on my comp called video_ts it has 8 files in Vob, Bup and IFO....

so from there wat do i do? To get it onto my shared folder 4 people to share!

In plain English please!

Thanks B)

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Retired
    again you have to rip the DVD not copy the files on your harddisk please read the post that has been posted before.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    loook no disrespect but i have tried to open the fles etc wiv DVD2AVI and it comes on the screen, but then i cant do anytjhing from that point!

Any ideas.. ( right i have got flaskmpeg put the files into it.. and it is encoding it! thats gotta be The One LOL! )

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Originally posted by pimpdaddy@26 June 2003 - 18:25
    loook no disrespect but i have tried to open the fles etc wiv DVD2AVI and it comes on the screen, but then i cant do anytjhing from that point!

Any ideas..   ( right i have got flaskmpeg put the files into it.. and it is encoding it! thats gotta be The One LOL! )
    come on help the daddy

Hey i am encoding the movie but there is no sound? Why cmon help me ppl!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345