Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TL Seeds

Ok I will try this next time

EDIT: it is actually not the pass key alone that is updated, you basically need to enter your announce url (which contains your password)
    Last edited by seanbee; 07-30-2007 at 09:14 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Its worked for me on oink a number of times.. i've not tryed it on any other site though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I tried this just now and didn't work for me.

Grabbed a file from FTN; using azureus i went to advanced ----> tracker ----> edit tracker url ----> replaced FTN url with TL url then i stopped and restarted, my upload speed maxed out but the tracker section had an error message (unregistered torrent) and my stats were not being updated on TL.

What did I do wrong?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @seanbee I tried to do it a while ago on oink and had the same problem the torrent wouldn't connect with the tracker and it had the unregistered torrent message. I'd be interested to know how this can be overcome.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Thanks sear, hopefully someone can assist cause this mention would be easily then the mention I am accustomed to

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Can someone who uses this method give us a step by step please. I have a feeling this is only going to work on trackers were you have upload rights??

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Download new movie's, tv episodes, music from TL, and seed. That's how I did it, and became power user in about a month. :-)
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Ok. So I read a little thread that had some information on it, and I guess that once you have whatever you want to seed on TL all downloaded from the public tracker;

1. Just make sure that every file is the same
    2. Download the .torrent file from TL
    3. ...This is where I get confused. lol. I think that you open the TL torrent and it will tell you that all these files already exist (I'm using Azureus), check them, and then seed the torrent.

Does that sound right?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    @ Wilton331:

That's how I would do it

Anyone know if it's possible to just change the original torrent?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    :/ strange...Just changing the passkey and u can seed??So in this case u can do everything like this.But the torrent must have something specific.Im sure i ll get ''torrent not registered within the tracker....''Ill check it thoug.
    It has to do with the tracker.Uploading on oink and tl are 2 diff things.So its on tracker if it lets u only with passkey change,or only with announce url.^^
    Last edited by te00; 07-31-2007 at 01:26 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast