Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop The BT Invite Section...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post

As for the Anti Traders Inc. check this out.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-211530
    I'm banned from the Inbred section (still!?!), can you summarise for me please?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    They were here spamming long before bittorrent was even invented.
    that's for sure...

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I like how he thinks the invite section brings in money, and that that's a good thing.
    AFAIK the only one who ever sees any profit is Brain, ffs.

And Brain really has fuckall to do with this place, and the only reason he "owns it" is 'cos he got scammed into buying a forum that didn't actually belong to anyone.

We should ban everyone who made the bulk of their posts in the invite section, that wouldn't be anything but right.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-31-2007 at 09:19 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    The thing is its just that a concept. Sure you abide by it, hell i do to, but what about all these people who own these secret sites, before they had them they were trading also(some atleast).
    Plus if someone wanted there site so secret that then didnt want anyone to join/trade invites why are there so many out there. Im just saying it could be stop if someone was determined enough. Just look at those sites that nobody has invites too.

As for the Anti-trader people like me who are against trading invites to those so called secret sites, I believe Ill get there when Im ready, And then we hold giveaways to these sites. People being pick for a number of things, previous posts, giveaways that they've held and so on.

Wait, So i guess when it comes down to it, Im also against all the things that go on over there, well most of them anyways.
    Who would have thought.
    Last edited by Fibo; 07-31-2007 at 09:23 PM.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    Ok so maybe you guy were here why back when the Internet was created that makes u better then me?? yea right.

BT didn't start when the internet started. This forum was started before bt became popular though.
    The invite section is a fairly new part of the board, and has ver little members who travel out of that section. The lounge members do the same, they visit the lounge and not the rest of the board. The rest of the board travels around every section but never into lounge or bt invites. Basically we're 3 seperate communities.

The fact is we bring in the money so you kids can have a place to play.

Even if we weren't making money the boss would still pay the bills for us.

Plus if we weren't here what else would you guys have to talk about. Shit one in every 3 posts is about us and how superior you guys are... My ass.... Im just a little sick of it. It about time somebody says something.

Same thing they talked about before the invite section was created.

And he'll becoming soon, you wait and see...

6. Lounge   -   #46
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I like how he thinks the invite section brings in money, and that that's a good thing.

And Brain really has fuckall to do with this place, and the only reason he "owns it" is 'cos he got scammed into buying a forum that didn't actually belong to anyone.

We should ban everyone who made the bulk of their posts in the invite section, that wouldn't be anything but right.
    Brian could sell it at any time. He keeps it for me and reality, and gladly pays the server costs for us.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I love FST.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    omg!1!11!!! wat if he did sell it, what would happen to us all?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. Lounge   -   #49
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I love FST.
    Phantosyc.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Brian could sell it at any time. He keeps it for me and reality, and gladly pays the server costs for us.
    Yeah...do you make any money from the work you do on it, then?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast