Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop The BT Invite Section...

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I love FST.
    Phantosyc.
    If I knew what that meant, maybe I'd care.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hey i love this place just as much as the next person.

we need to come together and form a new forum. A section where everyone is invited. No matter BT, lounge, or other. I HAVE DREAM!!!
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-211530

so basically you are against people giving out invites yet you are giving out invites?

Please explain the logic behind that to me.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

so basically you are against people giving out invites yet you are giving out invites?

Dude, I said the samething in the BT section and just about got tossed the fuck out.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

5. Lounge   -   #55
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post

Dude, I said the samething in the BT section and just about got tossed the fuck out.
    Its Lounge rules now though

6. Lounge   -   #56
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    seeing as this is the lounge and not the place for heavy debate I'll try and keep my oppinion concise.

BT section = nothing wrong with it in fact I like it alot it's why I hang around FST.
    BT invite section = nothing wrong with it in genreral (though it has it's problems)
    BT invite traders = a mix of cocksuckers , junkies and misguided people who just want better trackers.

stopping the invite junkies from using the board to further their addicition isn't going to change anything. in fact letting them do it here where tracker staff and others can keep an eye on them does alot of good. better that then they go somewhere were the admin are hostile to the tracker community.

I'll stfu now

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    The thing is its just that a concept. Sure you abide by it, hell i do to, but what about all these people who own these secret sites, before they had them they were trading also(some atleast).
    Plus if someone wanted there site so secret that then didnt want anyone to join/trade invites why are there so many out there. Im just saying it could be stop if someone was determined enough. Just look at those sites that nobody has invites too.

As for the Anti-trader people like me who are against trading invites to those so called secret sites, I believe Ill get there when Im ready, And then we hold giveaways to these sites. People being pick for a number of things, previous posts, giveaways that they've held and so on.

Wait, So i guess when it comes down to it, Im also against all the things that go on over there, well most of them anyways.
    Who would have thought.
    I can't believe that's you post, after you edited it.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    seeing as this is the lounge and not the place for heavy debate I'll try and keep my oppinion concise.

BT section = nothing wrong with it in fact I like it alot it's why I hang around FST.
    BT invite section = nothing wrong with it in genreral (though it has it's problems)
    BT invite traders = a mix of cocksuckers , junkies and misguided people who just want better trackers.

stopping the invite junkies from using the board to further their addicition isn't going to change anything. in fact letting them do it here where tracker staff and others can keep an eye on them does alot of good. better that then they go somewhere were the admin are hostile to the tracker community.
    To be fair tho' you are a total prick. So anyone who actually wants to read your opinion is already wrong in everything they say, do or think.

Is that concise enough for someone who thinks that specious arguments are an acceptable justification for fucking other people up.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yes, thanks

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast