Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gay Sex - Now Fully Legal?

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by kAb@28 June 2003 - 20:11

as long as it doesn't become a huge problem.
    At what point does it become a "huge problem"?

Who decides?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by j2k4@28 June 2003 - 20:00

Speaking of; wasn't she gonna spot us a better picture of you?
    At one time I was considering posting another pic, but now that I'm being stalked by JPaul I fear that it would only fuel his unhealthy fantasies.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Originally posted by clocker+29 June 2003 - 04:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 29 June 2003 - 04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-kAb@28 June 2003 - 20:11

as long as it doesn&#39;t become a huge problem.
    At what point does it become a "huge problem"?

Who decides?[/b][/quote]
    A prarie dog with a bazooka, obviously&#33;

At any rate, gay men cannot create babies in a test tube or otherwise, without the input of a female, so nothing has changed.

I think the whole JPaul/Clocker encounter post threw a huge wet blanket on this thread.

edit: POTENTIAL encounter
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Although Myfiles thinks that snow is funny, snow is really just pre-snowballs, which can really sting when they hit you.

Canada really needs to be liberated and these weapons of minimal destruction neutralized.

I think this whole forum thing is working. In this thread alone, we are learning about Myfiles the person, rather than Myfiles the angry. We are seeing that humans, despite country of origin have common ground.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Poster
    The Texas law that banned sodomy was for straights as well as gays.
    It made no distiction between the two.
    The thing about this though is that the supreme court has now become far too powerful.
    More so than ever was intended (note the politically incorrect phraseology) by our founding fathers.

Everyone should just move here to California where they think sodomy is succulent and just about anything goes except common sense.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Poster
    Oh, it&#39;s cogs in your avatar&#39;s head. I always thought it was flowers. That explains it.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@28 June 2003 - 22:44
    The Texas law that banned sodomy was for straights as well as gays.
    It made no distiction between the two.
    The thing about this though is that the supreme court has now become far too powerful.
    More so than ever was intended (note the politically incorrect phraseology) by our founding fathers.

Was the law ever applied to a heterosexual couple?

In what way has the Supreme Court become too powerful?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    Could we get on with this invasion of Canada then so I can get some reasonably priced Jack Daniels&#33;

Note there was a debate here on the west coast some years ago and a resolution that we all march down to the Peace Arch in Blaine with our 410/22 over unders and fire a few shots over the border guards heads, then wait for the tanks to roll up before surrendering enmass and allowing ya&#39;ll in to liberate us from the overbearing dominance of the the centrall and eastern provinces.
    In typically Canadian fashion though, it was decided to wait for a week and see what happened.
    I believe that was 15 years ago now?
    God this country is is so boring sometimes.
    Oops&#33; must run, CBC is re-airing a Tommy Hunter and Anne Murray singalong&#33;
    Ooooh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Be careful what you wish for, balamm.
    As hobbes so correctly pointed out, Canada not only openly flaunts the precursors to Weapons of Minimal Destruction, but you have been harboring a viper&#39;s nest of French speakers in your very bosom. Surely Washington can ill afford to ignore this threat for much longer.

Also, you guys use the metric system.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@29 June 2003 - 13:08
    Also, you guys use the metric system.
    Only officially&#33; I personally have no Idea what a kilometre(the proper french spelling) looks like and buying gas is so confusing I have nightmares about it.

Speaking of gas and weapons of minimal destruction, I&#39;ve just pulled a freezer out of storage after 5 years and am about to unleash the nastiest, most noxious substances from within if my demands for cheap bourbon are not met immediately&#33;

ViVa libre le Colombienne du Brittanique&#33;&#33;

(or somethng like that)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast