Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazaa Is Old News

FvKin GeniuS :D
    what the hell is a newsgroup and where can i go to to get one
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    likie irc but no queues. good for albums not necessasrily movies though. do a google search for more info but you can access them through windows outlook express but there are better programs to use to download stuff off them with.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Now its time to see who has balls and whos just a wimp!!!! your all going to let the riaa run you out of kazaa???? why dont you just use the patch to hide your shared files if your that scared, its all scare tactics anyway.

kazaa is still the best for me.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by ISthisLEGAL.com@30 June 2003 - 10:08
    Now its time to see who has balls and whos just a wimp!!!! your all going to let the riaa run you out of kazaa???? why dont you just use the patch to hide your shared files if your that scared, its all scare tactics anyway.

kazaa is still the best for me.
    Who you calling a wimp?

Recently the speeds on kazaa are BOLLOCKS. Why would i want to attemt to download a movie at a wopping 1KB/s when i can get constant maximum speeds else where?

Fast track is going down, i have simply left before it crashes.

@Slick nick --> Newsgroups are one of the best for new releases alongside IRC, but you are right its bunk for older films unless someone answers a request.

Outlook Express cannot be used because it cannot decode the messages. I use a program called GrabIt. Its completely free and easy to use.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by REALITY@29 June 2003 - 02:43
    There are 3 links in my sig below that say the same.
    I loved you long time, but...
    KaZaa Farewell.
    youve been sayiong it for so long but ya still here...wot gives? u dont like it fukk off...how easy does it get?

and while your at it take longdong wif ya...irc is crap and will go through the same shit as kazaa, we'l see whose standing when the dust settles

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III+3 July 2003 - 00:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DVD PIRATE III @ 3 July 2003 - 00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-REALITY@29 June 2003 - 02:43
    There are 3 links in my sig below that say the same.
    I loved you long time, but...
    KaZaa Farewell.
    youve been sayiong it for so long but ya still here...wot gives? u dont like it fukk off...how easy does it get? [/b][/quote]
    Fukk u to Genus Boy, can I call u SUNNY.

The fact that I&#39;m still here RETARD is that I like this forum, though I have little to say for KaZaa, bubble head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12