Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: I Met Arnold Schwarzenegger And Saw Termiantor 3!

wasd
    Last edited by AznRocky; 07-08-2008 at 09:43 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    the point was nothing at all just like the same point of you telling everyone that you seen t3 with arnold when you really didnt he was in the far end of the room so you just happened to watch in the same room. It almost sounds like your just all jack happy about this whole situation if in fact its the truth and if it was nobody cares. really get over it. It sounds like you have some crush on arnold or something. you keep haveing these wet dreams about him "arnold this and arnold that". "i shook his hand and about wet myself" geeze

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    mmmm i still doubt that yous saws arnie...but i still believe for some reasons...although i would like to know what city do u see the movie? and if so how were u invited? names or nick names of the inviter

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    wasd
    Last edited by AznRocky; 07-08-2008 at 09:43 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Everyone here has a point. If you saw it and met him great; thanks for the post. Other than that, getting all polishing Arnie's nuts and what not is ridiculous. If you posted this so everyone could hold you up on some pedestal like, "Gee I wish I were you", or something you have already got some here that did that.

You haven't even told us:

Where you were
    How'd you get the invite
    Where were your parents
    Why you can't tell spoilers if noone can track who you are if "movie folks" get angry at you

So I'm happy that you saw the movie man(or woman, I can't tell) or boy but as of probably 3 pages ago your post is not interesting anymore.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    Poster
    i think hes so full of crap he can sh*t out of his nose. one becuz of how much he boast about it (way to overly dramatic) and 2 becuz im sure there hasn't been any screeners that would let just anybody who got lucky in even if u were picked.there keeping this movie under tight wraps there not stupid to hold a screener and let ppl even if they pic the ppl and let them in. anyways why has no reviews or news or any hollywood show like "Entartainment Tonight" or Access holly wood said anything about this screener. pretty much Azn Bullwinkle ur full of it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    earlier in the post you said that you sat in the front and he sat in the way back and when you left he was gone and you grabed the reserved seating paper that was all sweaty and you gave it to your friend or fellow obsessed arnie fan or whatever and now your saying that you sat next to him. well your story has changed quite a bit to be a non-fictional story. now your caught and you should just let your thread die with the rest of pointless threads.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Actually if Arnold was there it wouldn't have been a 'screener' it would have been an opener. Screeners are for audience reaction to tweek the film or award consideration. I agree there would have been something on ET if there was an opener.

He obviously wants attention sooooo......

Why give it to em.
    Let the topic die.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #79
    i knew it! he's fake! fake as the orgasms my exwife used to have! uhhh no wait im barely 20...and im homo...no wait im rocky galboa or something no wait im the guy who met arnie and blew him in the bathroom! hey hey heyyyy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678